Reviews for Wouldn't Change a Thing
Arianagrandelover chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Awww how sweet! But troy would never be a garbage man! Great story
Kstar1412 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
That girl who crashed, would be me! lol I can't drive yet, so I'd be walking and then Id trip and fall onto Troy Bolton *dreamy sigh* Anyway, I really like the Songfic and that's saying something, because I normally HATE Songfics with a Passion! At first, I didn't really like the way you porrttrayed my beloved Troy Bolton, BUT it goes welly with the story and song ) Great Job! *Round of Applause*
1HSMWiLdCat chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
LOVED it!1
hsm4ever54 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
the love i wouldn't change a thing song. u did a good job on this one shot
Bluebell140 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I liked it, it made me feel happy and annoyed like they were when they were arguing, it was sweet.

Great work:)
pumpkinking5 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I like it. It was sweet and hilarious. Their escapades and fighting was funny.
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Aw, I loved it. Their fighting was actually fun to read and it was so heartwarming to see that even after getting on each others nerves they still love and care for one another. I could definitely see Troyella/Zanessa singing that song too. Great work!
yogaluva chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
amazing one-shot

I really enjoyed it

very good
Zac is my.Life chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I LOVED THIS! It was absoultely amazing! :)

I could never see Joe and Demi singing this, but I could see Troyella...haha
Kermit Kills chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
That ending! I just loved that ending! It was so sweet!

Most of the time, when they were arguing, all I could do was nod my head in agreement to Troy. I could understand him, but Gabriella made less sense. And yet, I can not deny that she also made sense, I just agreed with Troy more.

My pastor told me that couples that are different tend to last longer then the ones that agree on everything and never fight. I don't know if its true, but in the case of Troy and Gabriella, I think it is.
RandommMee chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
luv it :) it was fuuny :)

-L.X.O
EllaBieber20 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Ahhh Sophia I LOVED It i was super amazing from what i am seeing i am the first reviewer haha so you can reply to me :) you always reply anyway :D

Love it i waited forever since you told me about it for it to come out i loved it it is my FAV ever oneshot of yours i love it
LivexxLaughxxLovexx chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This was awesome! I love this song. And the way Troy didn't really listen to Gabriella, I kinda relate to with my ex. Only I didn't stay with him I ended it cause I should have been treated better. Anywho.. Great one shot! :)