Reviews for Up To Here
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
lovely :) I wish there was more. I'm glad that xander got out of there before they distroyed him. He deserved more than that! Good for him to leave :)
Greysh chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
lovely :)
I'm glad that xander got out of there! he deserves better.
I wish there was more :) I like how you wrote xander.
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Love the story! ...of course it makes me quite a bit wary now... you see, I'm currently looking for a new roommate and this story does extrapolate many of the bad scenarios roommates do - though you did leave out walk around nude, etc. That can be awkward, especially when you arrive home with friends...
gasacan90 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Deserves a chapter 2
kffs chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Ha! An enjoyable read.

THanks for writing!
Cateagle chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
*snicker* I can't blame him for moving out and I daresay that Andrew and the Slayers are not going to enjoy being on their own without access to his resources.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I like it. I'm really hoping for a continuation with them trying to get him back. all in all I just have to say it's good to see xander getting some happy.
heavyneos chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
are you going to do another one like this?
Harry Uchiha Potter chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I have to say this was an Ok story the reason i won't say any better is simply because you didn't show the effect of Xander leaving. It's well written and portrays Xander well but the main reason i like stories like this is the fallout and this was missing that, now should you in the future write a second part which shows the fall out then this will be one of my favourite main character leaves abusive environment stories so until then good story but could be better
sandipi chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Very cool. Of course then there is the reaction. Willow, Buffy and everyone reacting to Xander leaving.
sekmarcspn chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Wonderful! I love a story where Xander decides enough is enough and does something about the situation. Thanks!
purrfus chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Sometimes you've just got to say no. It can definitely be its own reward.

Thanks for sharing.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
good for xander
Mya Uzo chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I actually like it. I wouldn't mind a sequel.
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was excellent. The little divas in that house got exactly what they deserved.

They need someone besides Andrew though; he couldn't say no to a pouty kitten, much less a bunch of hormonal Slayers.

Hopefully, those greedy, snatchy littl will get a triple earful from their families over their behavior.