Reviews for Fishing Lessons
ShadowGirl170 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Type your review here...
anonoumys chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
i loooooooooooooved this story you should totally right another.
Taste the Rainbow- Or Else chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I loved it :)
Sakuralove123 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
You need to do more on this coup;e! :)
LaeZ Nena chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I'm not quite sure how many times I've read this story (at least three or four) and now I've finally decided to review it! I love it a lot, but there's always one little mistake that trips me up. I hope I'm not being a jerk by saying this, but when Toby is teaching her how to fish and his starting the cast, you said that his collarbones are 'painted' because he's blushing... shouldn't it be his cheekbones? Well, anyhoo, I love Toby. I love this story. I read it all the time. Yeah. _

Keep Writing,

Nena
Icy Rundas chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Aw...I love Toby. He's my favorite(but don't tell Gill. O_O')
PinkCatFlower chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Ooooh! Kind of sexy! I never court Toby in the Harvest Moon games, so I guess I never thought of him this way. He actually has hormones, go figure. I love the way his thoughts always wander back to strawberries. Too funny.
Syrah chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
awww so cute

you should write more of these xD
Cinnamoroll22 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This story was so cute! XD I loved it! I loved how the characters were and the story line thingy was just too cute! Awesome job with this story! I hope you write more!
Sion0083 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Short, sweet, and cute. I really loved how you fleshed out Toby's carefree nature. He's such a louse. And too obsessed with fishing. Yet, funnily, you've made me like a him a little bit.

Great job overall!
ThoughtfulZombie chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
more and more toby stories are popping up now, much to my delight! this was too sweet and i can totally imagine that happening xD 3