Reviews for Remain with Me
QwillWillWrite chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
The cliff hanger at the end almost killed me. This story is so... thick(?)/full of emotions that I am honestly amazed that I didn't start to cry until the end... Thank you for sharing this beautiful portrait of Sherlock Holmes!
kelasnglb chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
oh ...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
They waited three YEARS?! HOLY COW it's like Reichenbach all over again!
beccaspad chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
AAAAHHHHHHHHH I SO WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT AT THE END OMG
Doni chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
The image of Sherlock cradling John at the pool is quite striking. Very well done.
Kuronoko Tsubame chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
That was...seriously impressive. Believable. I'm sort of speechless.

- K
hippysheep chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I have now started thinking of you as the prose-d one in this Sherlock fandom. My gosh, the words they flow like honey. Amazing how you string them along. Congratulations and thank you for sharing this to mere mortals like me
alljuststories chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Wonderful, though somewhat sad, oneshot. Love it.
It's-Teatime-Somewhere chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Beautiful! I actually really liked the quotes from the show, i thought they brought it nicely in a circle back into semi-canon territory (because we all know johnlock is almost canon XD) but beautifully written!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
... D:

oh god, now i HAVE to read the next one, lol
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
right, it has very interesting meanings, you know!

only too rushed the evolution of their feelings, for my taste. Aside from that very good.

i loved your Mycroft.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
XD Nice ending.
Rayn12 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Nice work keeping everyone in character. I like the development of the relationship between Sherlock and Mycroft here (and Mycroft coming as an unpleasant surprise to poor Lestrade). I think also that you've made nice use of quotes from the show; I'm especially fond of John echoing "one possible explanation for some of the facts" toward the end, and Sherlock being haunted by his own words as he sits at John's bedside. Very effective.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I really enjoyed this!
Mlle Rose chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I think I need to actually sit down and watch these TV episodes and then read this again.

Excellently worded, and really, I found it was appropriately english - for another North American, anyways P:

Do keep up the marvelous work: you are a superb writer!