Reviews for A 'Different' Trip to the School Nurse
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
Fuck she better say yes! My god!
Debbie93 chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
Awww update soon...
devilwanab chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
That's it all done? I must see if there's a sequel, cause umm aah yum I liked this fanfic .Epically the edweird bash but am hoping to read more like the weeding and Charlie's reaction. There so much more where this story could go its that good and open to so many different bunnies.
makoto-18 chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
I can't believe you never finished this! I want the answer n wedding and reactions! Btw woohoo on the death to Edward...I have always hated his character...
Veritas77 chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
I have to say that I love the detail you put into one simple kiss. Actually, it wasn't just a simple kiss. It was so much more than that and you actually captured every emotion and described it perfectly. I had no trouble imagining any of it as I was reading it. Sometimes I find myself having to reread a paragraph to try to understand what the author was trying to convey...not with you. Beautiful and talented. FYI...I laughed out loud when she threw herself to the floor...kudos!
deadgirl101 chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
Continue please !
snott chapter 14 . 12/8/2012
So very hawt and sweet. I truly love the whole idea of Edward getting ripped apart and burned - he was a jerk in the books *I know, an unpopular opinion*.
Thank you for a fun story, I hope you continue writing!
kira66 chapter 14 . 7/19/2012
More?
lexi lex 1996 chapter 14 . 6/13/2012
You can not leave it there! Update please
Akasha Hallows28 chapter 14 . 6/4/2012
love it update soon can't wait for alices amswer!
Kell1310 chapter 14 . 3/21/2012
really enjoyed
mayco08 chapter 14 . 2/10/2012
YES! ALICE SAYS YES! THEN WEDDING PLANS... AND HAPPY TIMES!
Serahhaggerty chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
I have read quite a few Bellice stories on here, and by far this is one of the best written. Many of the stories are pure smut for the sake of smut, or poorly written bedroom scenes. You have a way of writing that brings out the emotion of the intimacy. I hope you continue this story, and that you are doing well in your studies.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 14 . 11/6/2011
You so know that the answer is going to be yes...:D
ShinyLight chapter 14 . 10/15/2011
woah... and I mean holy jebus woah... lol.

I finaly caught up to chapter 14 and it took me a couple days, but damn was it worth it. D Story is genius and I loved how you made Edward go ape shit on our poor Bella. The drama llama is good in this story too, not too much but enough to keep the romance going. And the lemons you right... jealous! Ugh P

Anyways, really good story. And best of wishes with your schooling. Looking forward to another update of course so try not keep us waiting too toooooo long. ;)