Reviews for Undo
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/20
ummm... I'm crying? this is so beautifully written and Im absolutely in love with it
Listen... I read this fic like 5 years ago and I am so glad I finally found it again, this is so fucking beautiful. SO many great lines. The imagery, i'm dying. Anyway, I love this fic, thanks for writing this amazing stuff.
Awesome! Just awesome!
sahdah chapter 1 . 7/8
Fuck me I'm bawling, GDI!

"Pretend you love me." Was the last thing I remember reading clearly, the rest of it comes, and goes with the level of tears that were suspended until the end. Fuck. I. Can't. Even. Right now.
thelittlestones chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
This is my favorite SoMa fanfiction. It's amazing.
SeaweedBrainiac1218 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
This made my heart bleed. This is one of those fanfics where you just can't stop reading and its so corny and cheesy and cliché but it's just not at the same time. The way you wrote this was utterly amazing. I ultimately felt Soul's pain and insecurity when Maka stopped visiting him at night, and started to cry. I have to admit that Maka was completely out of character, but that only adds to this plot line, how her personality changes from day to night. Feel proud that you wrote something like this. I hope you still continue to write as you progress throughout your life, whether it be of fanfiction or on paper. You have this talent. Use it.
TheSoulReader chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
This kills me every time I read it. Is it sexy and hot? Absolutely.

But it is also so stunningly beautiful that it makes me cry. Legitimately cry.

It reminds me that fanfic doesn't have tone the tawdry writings of an immature twelve year old. It is literature, real and beautiful.

This is a Maka I understand, a Soul I admire. Stripped bare, metaphorical and physically. It is always a partnership, even through their selfishness.

This is a stunning piece of art, and I hope you are proud of it.
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Dude, I loved that.
Augh, the slow burn and buildup and everything. Seriously this hurt my heart (in a good way)
KitsukyR chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
wow, I cant stop reading this! Maka was a character so OCC but not at the same time, I love this so much! I was so happy with the whole Soul-is-so-in-love-with-Maka-that-he-cant-handle-it. I was so crazy when Soul says "pretend you love me" I mean WHAT? I'M GONNA TO DIE RIGHT NOW, THIS IS SO SAD AND THEY ARE DOING IT. The writing was absoluty perfect. I cant believe it how awesome it was. I was so deep in both of them and I could feel they so much. Thank you for writing this, it was beautiful.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Oh my. It ended so intensely; I don't know whether Maka is the villain or a girl way over her head. Soul... He was very patient throughout all of this. How strong of him.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
More? More.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Why do I like this
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
What have you done to my emotions?! Omg i just... This was so beautiful.. I just can't right now
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
omg i am actually crying this is so great!111
hokshi chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
literally I'm on the the verge of crying right now. seriously only like two centimeters away from the cliff of tears that physically embody my despair and emotions. you wrote this so well that I don't even know what I can say at this point other than the fact that it was perfect. the character development and the pace made me feel that there wasn't a hint of being ooc if this would ever happen. all the simple but heart wrenching dialogue did its job. every single word and both soul and maka said had me on the floor. ready for tears to come but holding them back just so that I could keep reading without interruption. and soul's request. that fuckin killed me. literally. like I was shot by both Liz and patti at the same time and the pain is far worse than I could have ever imagined despite how I was expecting it. everything about this fic makes me want to cry now and I love this pain. take me away AAAAA

thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us. I am probably going to read this forever.