Reviews for Island Enchantment
KawaiiiPotato chapter 1 . 8/10
Oh my God :O I'm a horrible person cause I'm smiling. Why am I SMILING GODAMMIT.
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 51 . 5/17
Uwaaaaah! ToT
It's ended! I don't know why! But I feel so sad! I don't want it to end! It's so perfect! And then.. There's the sequel! Oooooooh! Better go to the next chapter of their lives then. Thank you! I love you so much! You gave my life color!
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 50 . 5/17
This chapter is not safe to read at work! Not safe! Hahahahaha
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 48 . 5/17
Wow. Just. Wow. Morinaga's sooo thoughtless sometimes... He is so brave for doing that in a whim! Wow. What do I have to give to get a straight Morinaga. *dreamy eyes
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 46 . 5/16
Ohhhh that was so fast! But sweet! So so sweet! I didn't expect the islanders to let go of them that easily.
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 44 . 5/16
I like this chapter very much for some reason. I guess I like seeing both of their families and loved ones together. The situation isn't fun and enjoyable, not one bit, but it's great seeing all of them talking like one big family.
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 40 . 5/16
Yah...go into rut. Hahaha.. Here comes the wedding night and I'm so exciteeeeed...

Morinaga is always about emotional blackmail. And senpai is all about denial.. What a weird combination...
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 38 . 5/16
Yeeeaahhh... What ya gonna do Morinaga? My goodnes! They're married! Not only for one lifetime, but for the whole eternity! That's soooo sweet! Freakin' fluffy I love it! Aaaaaah *bluuuuush*
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 33 . 5/16
Bathroom sex! That was amazzzzzziiiiiing! I'm such a pervert. Hahahaha
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 25 . 5/16
Ohhhh...I'm so sorry. I should have realized. Youuu...you sweet angel. A whole chapter for a sappy fluffy reunion scene? Youuuuu...oh how I love you. I'm sorry for getting upset. Not at you. But yeah, I still have to apologize. I'm really sorry. And thank you! I love you very much!
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 24 . 5/16
Morinaga! You sex beast! At least hug him or cry a tear or two! Just a short sappy touchy feely scene before you two go at it! Damnit!
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 23 . 5/16
OH MY GOD! KYAAAAAAAAH! I can't handle these feelings you have given me! I just can't! I have to go scream now or hit something really hard to release all these pent up emotions in my chest! I'm just so happy! Anyway, I should really think straight. What senpai went through was really terrifying. It was just easy to accept because god we all know Morinaga will be the one to take him later after the bath. But senpai didn't know that. And that must have been very terrifying! I would 't like that to happen to me or to anyone. Na-uh.
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 21 . 5/16
Oooooh! They're about to be reunited! I can't! I can't stop this grin I have on my face right now! Oh my goooooood! Will there be lemons? Oh my goooooooddddddd! I'm so excited!
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 7 . 5/16
Ahhhhhh! "I belong to Morinaga Tetsuhiro." In a heart shaped outline! Oh Senpai! You're in so much trouble hahahaha... I like your story! I'm getting all giddy imagining how their reunion will be like. *UBER BLUSH* I think I will be up all night reading this story. And I don't mind at all. Thank you thank you thank you for sharing this story! I love you!
Laura Paty chapter 51 . 7/3/2015
I love your story, it was so tender and sweet. I would love to see the next part. Greetings and thanks for writing