Reviews for Island Enchantment
Ai Yume chapter 51 . 11/16/2013
Questa fanfiction รจ bellissima! *v* E' veramente emozionante, non vedo l'ora di leggere il sequel :) complimenti
Guest chapter 51 . 9/1/2013
BWAAA! I loved it! (This is zoiss on diviantart BTW) can't wait to read the sequel! O/O
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 51 . 5/1/2013
Happy ending! Yai! I love this story, so full of drama haha I was just wondering... wouldn't Morinaga cancel the practice if slavery on the island? He's the Ou-sama after all. I mean he has a big heart. Oh! and i'm teading the sequel! Can't wait to know what would be the gender! haha Please update soon!
DChan21 chapter 51 . 4/8/2013
This story was AWESOME ! OMG I did not sleep for two days! I was super hooked! Thanks for writing this wonderfull story! I can't wait to read the continuation!
Qu33rzi chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
glad to see this back on !
Alessandra West chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
thank you for putting this back online!
Yootjje chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Okay im getting cranky. I spent the last hour or so trying to read this story but i cant get it on live journal for some reason, even though I espescially created an account for it.. I just wanna Read this story (for the 1000th time btw :P )!
Linda chapter 51 . 3/18/2012
I just finish

And i think its freakin aweesome..

I love koisuru boukun. I've read the manga like hundreds time and still keep on re read whenever i feel like it.

The chracter is so adorable.. I cant wait the continuation of this story.. And A MPREG? really? sweet.. Can't hardly wait...

Gosh i really excited \()/ YATTA!
LECyr4 chapter 29 . 2/5/2012
dammit im supposed to be typing a paper for school!

but instead im reading this epic shit

why am i so weak?

oh right that's because its yaoi

and lord knows i could never fucking resist yaoi

especially koisuru boukun

ps fucking luv this story so far

is it sad that i found this yesterday and im already on chapter 30?

yes it is sad

i should be farther
LECyr4 chapter 24 . 2/5/2012
that awkward moment when the king you think is molesting you turns out to be ur kouhai lover that u've been searching for for the past few months not knowing if he was even alive
Fantasydotcom82 chapter 51 . 1/31/2012
Dicovered this beautiful pearl whilst browsing the Koisuru Boukun section. I really loved the story. Already waiting for you to update the sequel of this (found that first lol).

I enjoyed reading this. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Fantasy
chicaalterego chapter 41 . 10/22/2011
how cute! yup... not much else to say... _
chicaalterego chapter 28 . 10/19/2011
mmmm... I had thought morinaga was ooc when he used the toys... but making him be pissed off about someone else touching sempai made up for it... and still... It kind of surprises me that you never put author notes in you chapters. It's one of my favorite things, so seeing others not putting them around feels somewhat weird
chicaalterego chapter 21 . 10/19/2011
now it went from weird to fun again... How interesting, this definitely goes to the favorites
chicaalterego chapter 15 . 10/19/2011
With this I declare... this is so weird! (keeps reading) _ yup weird, but is not your fault that my mind made all the images so livid that I practically feel like the clothes people are wearing are a mix of Maya's clothes, with European clothes with traditional Chinese clothing (I just know they are not wearing kimonos)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »