Reviews for Island Enchantment
Laura Paty chapter 45 . 2/21
I love your story. I been read over and over again is fabulous. thank's for writing
KawaiiiPotato chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Oh my God :O I'm a horrible person cause I'm smiling. Why am I SMILING GODAMMIT.
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 51 . 5/17/2016
Uwaaaaah! ToT
It's ended! I don't know why! But I feel so sad! I don't want it to end! It's so perfect! And then.. There's the sequel! Oooooooh! Better go to the next chapter of their lives then. Thank you! I love you so much! You gave my life color!
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 50 . 5/17/2016
This chapter is not safe to read at work! Not safe! Hahahahaha
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 48 . 5/17/2016
Wow. Just. Wow. Morinaga's sooo thoughtless sometimes... He is so brave for doing that in a whim! Wow. What do I have to give to get a straight Morinaga. *dreamy eyes
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 46 . 5/16/2016
Ohhhh that was so fast! But sweet! So so sweet! I didn't expect the islanders to let go of them that easily.
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 44 . 5/16/2016
I like this chapter very much for some reason. I guess I like seeing both of their families and loved ones together. The situation isn't fun and enjoyable, not one bit, but it's great seeing all of them talking like one big family.
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 40 . 5/16/2016
Yah...go into rut. Hahaha.. Here comes the wedding night and I'm so exciteeeeed...

Morinaga is always about emotional blackmail. And senpai is all about denial.. What a weird combination...
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 38 . 5/16/2016
Yeeeaahhh... What ya gonna do Morinaga? My goodnes! They're married! Not only for one lifetime, but for the whole eternity! That's soooo sweet! Freakin' fluffy I love it! Aaaaaah *bluuuuush*
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 33 . 5/16/2016
Bathroom sex! That was amazzzzzziiiiiing! I'm such a pervert. Hahahaha
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 25 . 5/16/2016
Ohhhh...I'm so sorry. I should have realized. Youuu...you sweet angel. A whole chapter for a sappy fluffy reunion scene? Youuuuu...oh how I love you. I'm sorry for getting upset. Not at you. But yeah, I still have to apologize. I'm really sorry. And thank you! I love you very much!
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 24 . 5/16/2016
Morinaga! You sex beast! At least hug him or cry a tear or two! Just a short sappy touchy feely scene before you two go at it! Damnit!
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 23 . 5/16/2016
OH MY GOD! KYAAAAAAAAH! I can't handle these feelings you have given me! I just can't! I have to go scream now or hit something really hard to release all these pent up emotions in my chest! I'm just so happy! Anyway, I should really think straight. What senpai went through was really terrifying. It was just easy to accept because god we all know Morinaga will be the one to take him later after the bath. But senpai didn't know that. And that must have been very terrifying! I would 't like that to happen to me or to anyone. Na-uh.
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 21 . 5/16/2016
Oooooh! They're about to be reunited! I can't! I can't stop this grin I have on my face right now! Oh my goooooood! Will there be lemons? Oh my goooooooddddddd! I'm so excited!
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 7 . 5/16/2016
Ahhhhhh! "I belong to Morinaga Tetsuhiro." In a heart shaped outline! Oh Senpai! You're in so much trouble hahahaha... I like your story! I'm getting all giddy imagining how their reunion will be like. *UBER BLUSH* I think I will be up all night reading this story. And I don't mind at all. Thank you thank you thank you for sharing this story! I love you!