Reviews for Advice
Lucie4512 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
cute
Beautifully Natural chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I adore this story. It was beautiful and amazing. Definitely nothing less than magnificent.
Duchess K chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
You made me cry :'(. Dammit! I wish i could have a man like that xD. Well but, if God would give me like sasuke... HALLELUJAH! PRAISE THE LORD! AMEN!
Darla chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I love love love love love iiiiit! 333333
AngelBaby5643 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Lol love how Sasuke is Oc! Oh yeah this story was cute!

Always & Forever Angel ;)
LinksTetra chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
AWWWW SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! (Haha I've said that a lot to you...) I totally hope that every girl gets a guy like that (especially the nice ones!) :D
jin.toshikazu chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
'make sure he loves you more than you love him'.

i found it amusing that the first line in this story is something that my mom has been telling me ever since i discovered that there is such a thing as a boyfriend. _

this time ino is certainly in character, but i'm not sure if i can say the same for sasuke since i've never seen him in such an affectionate state in the manga and therefore i won't know how he's like when he's affectionate, but not that it matters because i love your mellow version of the usually diffident uchiha anyway. i just find it saddening that you had to kill inoichi off here. :(
x.Bullet.Fromire.x chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This is really cute, even though I don't see Sasuke doing alot of the things he does here. The only guy I see doing these things is Chouji. But the story is really cute and I wish there were more guys like that out there.
Langioletto chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
You know, it's true that girls marry their own fathers. My boyfriend is so much alike my daddy maybe not in appearance but in character. Daddy loves to test boys with I'm going out.

I love the way Sasuke adjusts to Inoichis standards :D

Sorry for any mistakes in my reviews '
berryban chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Aww, so adorable :D I luffs it!
KukiRew chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Sweet.

And it's really nice that you showed how Ino's dad loves her so much and that Ino takes his advice to heart. Keep the project up.

I'm always here, supporting.
genuineme11 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
ohmigoshohmigoshohmigosh

i love how each scene shows the progress of their relationship as the time goes by

and that's by far the sweetest dedication and inspiration ever
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
loving it! ;)
HanayakaXy chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Very sweet! My favorite is the breakfast at bed but each scene was fantastic. Although, you're pretty crazy - drinking JAGERMEISTER! I've tried it once and it gave me hell of a hangover. And I loved it when Ino says, you need to try it before you buy it" because that's totally true!
Smart Girl chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I firmly believe in sex after marriage. It sure has saved me a lot of drama and heartbreak.