Reviews for Big Wheels
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
"Duo, you old pirate! Why didn't you tell me you were going to be here?" Quatre can still remember when Dyo had longer wavy bangs in his hair.
MoonLLotus chapter 13 . 7/12/2011
I don't understand why you have so little reviews! This was a wonderfully written piece. Although I wasn't expecting Dorothy and Trowa at all, yet the further I read the more it made sense.

I like how this kept as true to the story as it possibly could despite being a fanfic. It was very canon when it came to how the characters were as adults, and I enjoyed the fact that, despite their growing, they were all still the same people deep down.

Keep up the excellent work. I had promised myself that I would finish reading this tomorrow, it's already 4AM!, but I just couldn't stop.

It was bittersweet yet refreshing. It reminded me that, no matter the hardships, life continues to go on. And that message was something that I desperately needed tonight. Thank you for the fantastic read.
pearl june chapter 13 . 2/13/2011
I'm so... disappointed :( I've been waiting for a new update from you, but I hadn't realized that this fic was already completed! I was desperately hoping trowa would change his mind and get quatre back. I'm so sad! But at the same time I'm glad to see heero again. Sequel, hopefully?
Sujung chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
That was an amazing story and I loved it sooooooooo much you have no idea. It was wonderfully written maybe one of the best. Amazing job. I envy your writing skills indeed.
Theresa L'Anne chapter 13 . 1/2/2011
I loved this story! Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing it.

I was rooting for 3x4 the entire time, and part of me is really, really, really upset over the utter failure of their relationship, but I also really like it because it makes sense. I'm so emotionally confused over the end!

It was amazing. Thank you again for writing such a beautiful story and keeping me entertained for so long. You can bet that, as long as you leave this story up, I will reread it over and over and over.

~ Theresa L'Anne ~
Eria chapter 13 . 1/2/2011
Very satisfying ending1 We got to see Heero and his letter! XD Hehe It's nice to see him as a teacher too. :D Whee~
Shiraume chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
OH MY GOD SQUEE.

No, seriously, that was my first reaction after this chapter. That, and ZOMG HEERO AS A HISTORY PROFESSOR and instant brain-death. :D

I admit, when I first saw the alerts for this fic, I was a bit unsure, since I don't like futurefics. But this was YOURS, and there was no way I could resist a fic from you. And I am so, so very glad I followed this one. A beautiful job, as usual, and more - I couldn't help falling in love with your Quatre, and wow, have I starved for a beautiful GW fic! Thank you. :)
Eria chapter 12 . 12/25/2010
YAYYYY! -claps- I mean, wow. This is just freaking awesome characterization. I'm a little sad that Quatre and Trowa aren't together, but you know I'm equally glad they worked it out. XD Imagining Relena referring to the times Heero visited her as a 'hookup' made me giggle. Her way of speaking tends to forgo the slang for a more imperious tone, but considering she's informally chattering to Quatre it makes totes sense. KUDOS! Is there more? What happens next? _
Jilly-chan chapter 12 . 12/25/2010
I might have teared up a little bit-however this absolutely makes my heart happy. I think what really seals the importance of this story are the moments where Heero weaves in and out of their lives-all without showing his face (well, mostly!). But letting us get a glimpse of how he chose to live his life. A good example, one might say-of how to care about and love people appropriately, or as best one can.

What a lovely Christmas read! Thanks for writing something so awesome. *grin*
Eria chapter 11 . 12/22/2010
Wow! I really love the depth and care into Quatre's background and in all the other characters! They all seem very real like I'm watching a kickass movie with our beloved Gundam Wing characters all grown up and moving on with their lives. What is Quatre planning? Keep it up! :D
pearl june chapter 11 . 12/22/2010
I don't know if I've reviewed before but I love this story! Although I'm quite upset that trowa is being selfish (I think so anyways). He's asking Quatre to prove his love, yet he hasn't really done anything to prove his. He asks Quatre to sacrifice his career for him, yet he refuses to give up Dorothy for Quatre and wants to have them both. I thought it was very hypocritical of him. But I'm loving the angst, and I can't wait to see what you have next! Cheers!
Eria chapter 10 . 12/18/2010
Still awesome! Can't wait to hear what the next chapter brings. And I feel like Quatre keeps everyone at a comfortable distance... :(
Jilly-chan chapter 10 . 12/15/2010
Ah, Quatre. I did very much enjoy the dose of perspective brought about by his conversation with Duo. Glimpses of serious-Duo are always intriguing and welcome. And what a tease at the end, more please!
Eria chapter 9 . 12/8/2010
o_o ... _ That was... AWESOME. -so got sucked into the action/dialogue- I was hearing the press conference like it had actually happened in the anime! Freaking rocks! Also, makes complete sense to me why Trowa decided that... also damn curious about that letter.
Jilly-chan chapter 9 . 12/7/2010
Dorothy! What attitude and so very. much. her. laying it all out there. Her exchange with Quatre was genius. Brilliant. Dare one say it? (I will.) FUN.

**Narrowly escaping terrorists bent on revenge only to be crucified in the press** Well done navigating Gundam Wing canon and the philosophical circumstances of this story's present.

And just when the whole thing is ripe with clever, and a necessary stalled step between Trowa & Quatre, you add the emotional heart beat... delivered by Wufei (of all people) and written by Heero. Years ago? I think, yes, I still get shivers at the notion. Good job!