Reviews for His Mother's Eyes
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Why god, why?
Hathor-Aroha chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
What a beautiful story from Tam's point of view! I especially loved the poetic language you used, particularly in describing how Chris would sometimes stroke his cheek like he was a leaf about to be blown away, or a porcelian doll on the edge of a shelf. These are very evocative and vivid imagery and portray that paternal love Chris has for Tam. I found Ellen very touching as well, especially when telling Tam how she still loves him, even though he looks nothing like her.
vcatrashfiend chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This is lovely! I came to the Miss Saigon section last year after being cast in an amateur production of it, hoping to find a story that hit upon the dynamic of Ellen and Tam. There wasn't really anything back then. :( But this... hearthbreaking. Thank you for sharing. :)
221BluePoliceBox chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
you really capture the feel of the musical it really is a beautiful musical excellent stuff!
JingYee chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
T_T oh, so sad! It's so touching that Tam views Ellen as his mother.
NorthNova chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
What was really sweet! And sad at the same time. I like how Ellen and Tam really are like mother and son and loves each other that way. I could really see this happening, and it just seems right the way you portray them as being like mother and son, through life if not through blood. She raised him from he was a little boy, it would only seem right she loved him as her own, and that he loved her.

Great piece of work here, well done indeed!