Reviews for Fracture
SakuHina-X3 chapter 15 . 10/4
Very nice and interesting! Please do continue! :)
becgate chapter 15 . 9/14
Awesome! ! Very good story! ! Please continue!
Edward0Elric chapter 15 . 8/9
This is amazing so far. Its made me cry, laugh, feel angry and happy. a whirlwind of emotions! Can't wait for the continuation :)
MidnightGlows chapter 15 . 4/28
And this fic was so good too. It's a shame you didn't finish it
LenaFan454 chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
Guest chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
it's been 2 years tho ;/ chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
Horrible horrible cliffhanger and you just let it hang there to kill people?! Are you kidding me? This is one of the most fabulously brilliant angst story I've ever read-nice plot, perfect emotions, and huge suspense. Please please please tell me you don't abandon this story... Maybe you could get John to tell Sherlock the truth whilst breaking down...
prettiturtle chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
I totally stumbled onto this story by accident! I was looking on Google for a story of a similar title in the supernatural fandom and I opened this... but I am so glad that the serendipitous movement happened because this is so good. Your writing is very well done and so true to the characters portrayed in the show! Also your scenes follow the feel of the show very well! I am really impressed and really like it. I only wish your chapters were longer as they were so captivating I was so shocked and sad when'd I got to the end of the page. I really hope you update and write more to this story.
Thanks so much for writing this great ficlet!
Harriverse chapter 15 . 2/18/2014
Personally I think you have done a good job of deconstructing John in a reasonable manner. This would be tragic if not for the fact that by stripping John of so much of his independence and self-confidence, you've taken him to slightly below the emotional experience of Sherlock. If you did return to this fic, it would have to be with Sherlock taking the slight lead to rebuilding John's emotional confidence and in turn building his own understanding of relationships and interpersonal dependence on probably the only track it could be done.

Sherlock's commitment to his 'only' friend and his needs might be the trigger needed for Sherlock's own neglected emotional growth. John may be the only person Sherlock would be willing to make the effort for.

I found your fic touching.
lisa.ryanz1oh1 chapter 15 . 2/10/2014
Amazing .. just .. amazing .. the beginning, the build up .. the last chapter .. very well put together. Im waiting to see how you continue with this.
Eagerly watching this space.
Best, Lisa.
truefairytales chapter 15 . 2/2/2014
Dr.B.Damned chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Really is a truly wonderful fic - you can really feel John's pain, and it would be so like him to just hide it from everyone. Hope you do continue it x
Not-Knowing-Is-Everything chapter 15 . 11/23/2013
Guest chapter 15 . 10/23/2013
its a fabulous fic... please do finish it.
autumnfierystar04 chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
OMG - how is it that nobody knows, or guesses wrong, except for Anderson? This story is scarily GREAT in that sense that for once, it's just Anderson and John that's 'in the know'!

Hope you updated by the time I reach Chapter 15.