Reviews for Fracture
machi-tan chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
oh my gosh just wow! Amazing chapter I love it and I hope Sally and Sherlock will be able to help John

Sherlocks going to rip Anderson to pieces when he finds out

update soon
mrs winny chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
oh God, poor poor John, at least someone knows now what he has gone through. I hope Sally can help him. I'm not sure just how much help Sherlock can be. This story just keeps getting better, I can't wait for the next update.
Kit-Kat-AnGeL chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
Oh for gods sake John, just tell him! Arghh :( But still, they're getting there. Sloooowly...Out of curiosity, will there be any SherlockXJohn? I'm nosy, is all :D

Looking forward to your next update!
Cherry-Anne Sponge chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
Aww love the growing closeness between the two!
LittlePippin76 chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
Still loving this!

I hope work eases up soon.

LP
TKodami chapter 11 . 9/10/2010
Woooaaaah, I love that you've gone a different route with Sally than many other fics. She is actually quite likeable in her own way for noticing John's pain. Yeah, she's completely off-base, but I love that someone has *noticed* John suffering as he is, and tying it correctly to some kind of sexual/domestic type violence. And it allows us to see Stony!John again. Wonderful, just wonderful. I'm glad you chose to go this way! :D

I am on pins and needles here waiting for more. Good work!
ifinallylearnthowtolie chapter 11 . 9/10/2010
Agh, it's so painful not having Sherlock know! Brilliantly written!
Zonya chapter 11 . 9/10/2010
great chapter :)
Kit-Kat-AnGeL chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
RAAAAGH JOHN!

He makes me so mad :( If only he would just ACCEPT someone's help! Just once!

...or not.

Can't wait for your next update!
applepie2334 chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
Ah! I'm so confused!
tangawarra chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
OMG poor Watson, can someone please kiss and make it better? Pretty pretty please? This story gets better with each chapter. Can't wait for the next update.
mildetryth chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
I feel really sorry for Donovan and John. She's going to be heartbroken when everything comes out.
Tillififf chapter 11 . 9/8/2010
Oooh, John is getting dragged down more and more. Damn it, why can't Sherlock just see it? GAH!

I'll be waiting for the next chapter ;)
bewinsome chapter 11 . 9/8/2010
Ahhh! Angst, I love thee! And you too my wonderful author. This is developing on such an intense track and yet you manage to keep topping yourself. Bravo!
endlesscompassion chapter 11 . 9/8/2010
I want updates! i wanna know what happens!
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »