Reviews for Fracture
truefairytales chapter 15 . 2/2/2014
WHAT?! YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE. NOT. ALLOWED. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Dr.B.Damned chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Really is a truly wonderful fic - you can really feel John's pain, and it would be so like him to just hide it from everyone. Hope you do continue it x
Not-Knowing-Is-Everything chapter 15 . 11/23/2013
SERIOUSLY!?
Guest chapter 15 . 10/23/2013
its a fabulous fic... please do finish it.
autumnfierystar04 chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
OMG - how is it that nobody knows, or guesses wrong, except for Anderson? This story is scarily GREAT in that sense that for once, it's just Anderson and John that's 'in the know'!

Hope you updated by the time I reach Chapter 15.
autumnfierystar04 chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
Oh, you got me good with that letter, GEEZ. Hello, heart attack? I thought you cared about your readers :P
autumnfierystar04 chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
I am so sure Sherlock is up to something already...
autumnfierystar04 chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
I am loving this story soooo much! Please update soon - I get a bit nervous when a story that I'm currently enjoying isn't completed. Don't worry, I am following this story LIKE A SHADOW...
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
This is really good so far. John is too stubborn for his own good. I understand his want to keep it private, but that did so much more harm. Hopefully, now that Sherlock knows he can finally talk to someone and stop hurting himself on top of the pain he's already been through.

I thought you hit Sally's personality dead-on. She is fine with simple dislike even nasty verbal confrontations with Sherlock, but anything more sinister goes against her strict adherence to the law. She became a cop because she cares about people, I think. That she immediately was willing to turn her lover in, only hesitating because the victim was scared of the event becoming known, seems perfectly on point. The scene with her and Lestrade was believable and clever. Your long-suffering and intelligent Lestrade was so easy to love; so, right on for him, too.

I adored Sherlock and how he was trying so hard to do what he thought were his friendship duties for John. His actions proved how much he cares for John and I could easily see how much his failure to do anything substantial was weighing on him. The ending broke my heart; saturated with bitter relief, devastating fear, shame, and pure exhaustion. You not only described it, you made your audience experience it.

I could accept this as an ending and assume everything eventually gets better for John and Sherlock and Sally now that the cat is out of the bag, but I'd sure love to read about it in your words. I hope you come back to this some day!
CosmicEssence chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
very good, characters and interaction and the initial confusion from the brothers especially.
SpaceGandalf97 chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
NOOOOO
DON'T LEAVE US LIKE THIIIIS
PLEASE WRITE SOONN

Please.
SpaceGandalf97 chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
Ouh, this is turning out rather good, isn't it?
*rubs hands and grins insanely*
SpaceGandalf97 chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
The first lines killed me.
You sadistic-!

I was REALLY hoping for it to be negative T_T
Bit not good, yeah.
SpaceGandalf97 chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Awesome story!
I like the balance between the angst moments and the more relaxed scenes :)
256 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »