Reviews for Fracture
AnnLuc chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
so.. is there ever going to be a next chapter? its incredibly well written and Sherlock is very hard to get right, but you managed. I would wait to read more of it, but after such a long time its just naive to expect it, I guess.
still, I enjoyed reading this. you are talented, thats for sure.
Rose O' Sharon chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
Dang nab it! That wasn't exactly my true reaction . . . it was a little more violent and not particularly nice, but reaching this chapter was like having ice water dumped over my head at the beach in 90 degree blazing sunlight.

This story was excellent . . . the writing fluid, the pacing wonderful, and the characterization was awesome! I particularly loved the part with Sally.

I sincerely hope you get to this story again . . . I can totally get behind stopping to take a breath and regroup, but, omgoodness, I REALLY hope you pick this up again. :D

Thanks for writing!
Peace Like a River chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
Wow. It's been ages, but I'm holding out hope that you'll continue this piece. It's wonderfully written and compelling, and there are so many different ways you could progress from here.
Zuzanny chapter 15 . 1/22/2013
I am really enjoying this fic so far. I'm glad donovan hasturned out the way she has. I also like Sherlock trying to connect emotional dots. I hope John can start to recover.
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 15 . 1/22/2013
AAAAAH Where did the rest of the fic go!? :(
star that shines on angels win chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
O.O I NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER! That's it I'm saving this into my favorites folder on da internet :D
star that shines on angels win chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
DX JUST FIND OUT ALLREADY SHERLOCK! JUST DEDUCE IT LIKE ALWAYS! Damn it! stupid caps, sorry... to lazy to retype all of that XD
star that shines on angels win chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
XD mycroft your such a bitch sometimes lol!
ShadowRanger chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
I hope you still plan to complete this story :/ I've been checking back every now and then...
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
This fic is epic so pretty pls don't abandon or change it 3
starrysummernights chapter 15 . 11/20/2012
PLEASE finish this fic! I was swept into the story only to be disappointed that there was no ending. You are a brilliant storyteller. I cannot wait to see where you take this fic! :D
Damelia Evenshire chapter 15 . 10/20/2012
More. Moremoremoremoremoremoremore moremoremore; need it now, need more.
MidnightThoughts chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
I'm so excited to see that you're continuing this. It definitely brightened my day to see this. :D
SanadaSayuri chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I really do love this story. Please update again soon. I look forward to reading more.
Zonya chapter 15 . 9/25/2012
please continue, it's a great story, very interesting and well written... if you have a writers block you can ask for suggestions to your readers, what do you think?
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »