Reviews for Fracture
WinchesterWantsTheD chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
So I'm confused, I think I read over something, but was it Mycroft who raped him or someone else? Either way this is great writing 3
Nicole chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
Omigosh! Thought I'd lost the plot when I saw the next button at the bottom of the page! I'm so excited! I have read and re-read this an uncountable amount of times now, and I still absolutely love it. It's a perfect description of how someone feels in that kind of situation, and I have not read anything else that comes close to this kind of accuracy and delicacy. You're amazing. :) Really looking forwards to seeing additional chapters here; I'll just keep up my routine of obsessively checking back! Thank you for not dropping this story, it's really one of a kind.
Keatinge chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
Please continue to write more! This is brilliant an cannot be left like this!
dr3 chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
What an agonizingly drawn out horror for John. & no one see's to help.
dr3 chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
To think that Anderson was involved in John's attack is pretty awful. Why would he hate John so much to hurt him so?
dr3 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Why would John want to hide this? As traumatic as the rape was... he must want to see the sicko punished? Sherlock can help find the rapist.
ValaEnVash chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
Crap! Man, just when you really start getting in to a REALLY good fic, it stops. I wanna cry now. Please continue!
kyothefallenkit chapter 15 . 8/22/2012
I can't wait to read more! Sherlock finally finds out and can help poor adorable John!
LOVESJOHNLOCK chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
omg love this, poor jawwwwwn [
puppypersonLOTR107 chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
Just found this; I really hope you do continue it when you have the chance!
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 15 . 8/8/2012
Can't wait to read the rest of it. Good luck and God's speed.
sweet co chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
this is such a heartbreaking/heartwarming story. I feel so sorry for poor Whatson. Sherlock is very well written - this mixture of feeling and, well, not-feeling.

The conversation between the Holmes-Brothers in this chapter made me laugh real hard, btw.

Thanks for this amazing story... I'll go back reading now
toeki chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
ihappy if you dont abandon this, there was a reason why i kept you on watch, because i liked the way you wrote, the way you conveyed emotions and worked with nasty cliffhangers. to my mind, you dont need to drag this story on forever, but i want to see the conclusion, want to see it finished.
HalfTimeLady chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/31/2012