Reviews for Inglorious Bosh'tets
LuckyOtakuChibi chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
I loved this story! Definitely a good read through and through.
Morgomir chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Great story. Keep up the good work. I'll read the sequel right away.
anon chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Now i have twinkle twinkle little star stuck in my head being sung by tali. here come the nightmares again..
BeSirius chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Two chapters in and I can already tell that this is going to be one of the funniest things I've ever read.
Xomniac chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
A Quarian version of Marvin the Depressed Android, accurate to a T...

Well played sir, well played.
MECHANICALCHEESE chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Insufferable welp! Prazza should have been blasted away by a YMIR by now, or something deadly that Tali won't help him escape.
MECHANICALCHEESE chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
You sir, have obviously got a personal vendetta out for Tali.
MECHANICALCHEESE chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I'm just waiting for that Mineral Scanner to fizzle out and piss off tali some more, useless piece of junk haha.
mrdavide045 chapter 13 . 5/2/2013
"...but that's what my combat suit's strength mode is for."
Maybe now there'll be some icicles-luncher-squid aliens?
Great story, really.
CMVreud chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Well, at least it's not Roswell.
We all know how that played out.
Timeskipper1 chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
I read it all the way and, well, what should I say? That you're probably a little nuts? That it's been one of the funniest reads of all my life? Well, it was.
And it's good to see that someone else reads The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Only, I didn't exactly like how you portrayed admiral Koris. It's true, he was a bit of a jerk in ME2, but here it's just ridiculous. I know, that's silly of me to complain about characterisation in a crack fic, but still...

Oh, never mind.
Granten chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I have to say that this seems horribly out of character. The most we ever saw of Prazza was that he didn't trust Cerberus (and with very good reason for that) and he wanted to reach an injured quarian before the Cerberus team could. Even stranger is this line:

"More often than not he did this even when he had no idea what he was talking about, and this time was no exception"

It really makes little sense considering that he does know exactly what he's talking about. He goes on to list exactly all the ways that Shepard couldn't have survived the destruction of the Normandy. If anything Vrael is the one who doesn't know what he's talking about, a quarian who has spent his entire life on ships should know that under those circumstances the chances of Shepard surviving were nonexistent.

So I'm sorry but the first chapter seems to have uncalled for jackass behavior from a character who behaved fairly reasonably in the game and a line that contradicts what's written immediately after that.
Master of The Blood Wolves chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
I see someone is a fan of Marvin the Manicly Depressed Android.
eriskbo chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
now... this was the stuff(ing) of legends...!

hilarious (loved the Monty Python references) and it nicely transitioned into the 'official' ME2 story
eriskbo chapter 13 . 10/30/2012
Reager is such a badass...

Tali, you sweet long-suffering passive-aggressive geek-girl, you will be finally be free of these idiots soon!

wonderful stuff... :)