Reviews for Inglorious Bosh'tets
By the end of this Kal'Reeger will have probably fought in the Trojan War.
force200 chapter 6 . 7/27
So close to getting rid of Praza. So close... Y U to ttupid to get Adrat-Yakshi'd?
AxeHelix chapter 15 . 1/30
Today's kind of been my "Read this a long time ago, and enjoyed it but forgot t favorite" day. Anyways, cool story.
magnusvictor chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
Shepard and his aura of chaos
Shepard is a Champion of Chaos

Finnish Sun-destroying, time-traveling mineral scanners

Norwegian-death-metal-loving Asari sex vampires
Prazza is literally too stupid to mind-control

By the Emperor, I love this story.
magnusvictor chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
Quarian-Ork. Quork?

How Heretical.
presidentuziel chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the scene where Prazza got mauled by a bear. It took me a moment to realize the joke, which you had brilliantly said without specifically saying it: She leaves him alone for a half and hour and he gets mauled by a bear. I'm stealing that someday and you will get all of the credit.
aceofqueens chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
Wow. This is definitely the funniest ME fic I have ever read. It's like you tapped into my exact sense of humor or something. In fact, I had to explain to everyone else who lives in my house why mad laughter was coming from my room in the wee hours of the morning one night.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
OUTSTANDING.
LuckyOtakuChibi chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
I loved this story! Definitely a good read through and through.
Morgomir chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Great story. Keep up the good work. I'll read the sequel right away.
anon chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Now i have twinkle twinkle little star stuck in my head being sung by tali. here come the nightmares again..
BeSirius chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Two chapters in and I can already tell that this is going to be one of the funniest things I've ever read.
Xomniac chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
A Quarian version of Marvin the Depressed Android, accurate to a T...

Well played sir, well played.
MECHANICALCHEESE chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Insufferable welp! Prazza should have been blasted away by a YMIR by now, or something deadly that Tali won't help him escape.
MECHANICALCHEESE chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
You sir, have obviously got a personal vendetta out for Tali.