Reviews for An Ocean Apart
ImYours1901 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Loveddddd x
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
An Ocean Apart has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
lynzylee chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This whole Skype thing is awesome. Too bad I live with my Edward..LOL
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Aww this was so awesome! I loved it completely! 3
emmzac chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Well done and thank god for Skype...
KitsuShel chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Awesome. That was hot and sexy and just plain awesome. So glad I finally had the chance to read this!

Of course, I already knew it would be. You're one of my favorite authors for a reason. ;-)

XoXo

Shel
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This was lovely. Definitely enjoyed the dirty talk on Skype :)
keyecullen chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I'm thinking that Charlie would have a heart attack if he knew just what Bella was using her new computer for! LOL! Thank goodness for Skype, right?

Keye
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
sooo good! these two are amazing!
Edmazing chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
That was really cute and hella hot! I've got to check out more of your one shots :)
phoebelicious chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
That was fab, and not just the lemon at the end. I loved the whole backstory.
shecater chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I'm gonna have to find out what story took first place if this didn't win. Very well written. I loved it.
FFpassion chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
That was awesome, I really loved reading how deeply both Bella & Edward feel about each other. Bella especially was so cute, the way she described her first time made me laugh, "I was walking like a robot & being all extra stiff" I can just imagine it :)

It was just such a beautiful & sweet story, thank you for writing it.

love

Irene

xx

p.s. sorry for the short & late review, work is an ass lately, stricted internet use ATM, being timed! so I'm being all sneaky :P
secretobsession7 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
great story! I was waiting for them to find out that they had recorded it onto utube!
coldplaywhore chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
this was a really cute and smutty one shot! Congrats on second place :)