Reviews for My Princess
tiahnaleexo chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
love it! i wish this was the duncan in TDWT and he tried to get courtney back instead of staying with gwen! i seriously wish some of these fanfics were real! anyway it was really good and i am adding to my faves
Lucky and Witty Number18 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
An interesting take on the kiss that defined World Tour, but I even if this was the case, and Duncan was getting frustrated with Courtney, the writers could've have at least made it a point to highlight it more. The GxD kiss just seemed to come out of left-field, despite all the slivers of evidence people are claiming led up to it. My own personal feelings were that Duncan was wrong in this case, just b/c Courtney sincerely missed him, and if he wanted to leave her, her at least owed her an explanation. Although, I would rather have them work out their problems, this story is also a plausible ending for their relationship. Keep up the good work!
Contemperina chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I really, really liked that. It's a good explanation for all that happened.

Courtney DID change. And it would make sense that Gwen was the replacement. *sigh*

Awesome job.

Rina
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
See? THIS is the Duncan I wish was on TDWT, am I the only one who thought he was strangely OOC throughout the whole season? No, I'm sure I'm not.

Anyway, you showed maybe Duncan's not ALL bad, ;) I liked it, no, I loved it. :)
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
*sigh* OK, I know Courtney getting in full tsundere mode in TDA was a real headache, but have to admit Duncan hasn't been better this season and, although I still like him even after how much he has dissapointed me in this season, have to agree with these lines:

"He really was a terrible boyfriend. To both girls.

He didn't deserve either of them."

Because Duncan has been such a jerk this season... After all, Courtney was nicer before that painful cheating, her return to her attitude from TDA once it was revealed is completely understandable.

Anyway, back to the story. Good job, you kept them in character and, even if it's painful to see how messed up things are between them, suits the show perfectly: is a very credible explanation behind their bitter mutual treatment right now
Silverstein chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Well written and well thought out. Yes somewhat out of character for Duncan, but the punk can be nice. He should get back with her though DC 4evr
Princess Absahail chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I personally loved this. You kept everyone in character and managed to keep it sweet, but not cheesy. I love when writers give depth to characters, it makes them so much more appealing! Keep on writing :)
Alexex chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Aww... Bitter-sweet. I like it. I hope you keep these post TDWT one-shots coming, even though I already said that, I thought I'd reiterate.

Nice job!
RomanticTimeTraveler chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Gods! Now this is exactly what I needed. I have always been a Courtney fan, for better and for worse and looking back to TDI, I remembered how awesome this couple was. You did a wonderful job with putting things at Duncan's POV and I'm slightly less mad at him then I was before. -SLIGHTLY- ;[

This made me miss what their relationship used to be and, call it whistfull, I think that they may be able to patch things up, in the finale or season 4. (I heard it's either going to be the contestaints and their moms, or like a ten year reunion sort of thing.)

Great job love! You are a dc genuis!

RomanticTimeTraveler
DramaRose13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
nice story, please update Her Mask!
bella-sk8er chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
..awww.. poor Duncan.. but.. I can so see that happening.. in a sense.. heh, but he was so in character.. but I think he needs to talk to Court about this.. when she isn't asleep..
hihellothere chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Woah, this was extremely well written. Duncan was in perfect character, and it wasnt over the top fluffy or anything of that sort. It will definetly be added to my favorites.

I was thinking of writing a story like this after seeing this episode as well with the whole taking place in the first class with just the two of them as well, but the way you wrote it, I couldnt ask for anything better. (:
guitarNrd362 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This is a too true _ I loved it, and it was completely flawless :3 after all these weeks of hating him, I knew deep down inside that Duncan still loved her, just not the "her" that she is now :/ sometimes I think courtney herself knows this, and wishes the way things r now are like how they were back on the island. But nonetheless, he cheated on her. Period. Even if Gwen was simply a temporary replacement, he'd kissed her, and he can't go back :( I mean, Courtney can still change I guess, but duncan can't take the DxG kiss back. Yet overall, I still hope and pray that DxC prevails and finds away to push it all aside :) please keep writing! I watched that episode this morning, n it was pretty heartbreaking, but I'm definitely not giving up hope! This could happen! :D teehee