Reviews for Favors
YoreReader chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Love this one!

Man, oh, man. That exclamation from Stu was hilarious! There he was wanting to know everything about the hickey while Joan and Annie remained calm, cool and collected. I KNEW it had to be Annie. I mean, who else, right? But she almost got me when she barely reacted! And Stu's reaction when he came back in just made it for me. *giggles*
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I adore your work in this fandom!
Jessica L.A chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
With all the...deliciously sexy promos for season 4, I'm hoping we get something along these lines in the future episode..is it so bad that I just want mushy-gushy Annie and Auggie for a little while ;)
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Too cute! :)
agguielover chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
SO Funny well done, loved stu's reaction at the end :)
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I liked it!
bookish327 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Very entertaining and well-written fic!
5ilverReader chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This was one of your best ones yet! I LOVE YOUR WRITING!
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Lol! Finding hickeys on people at work is so fun :)
BabyD-MontanaGirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Sequel sequel sequel...continues chanting in head. AHH! I seriously love your style of writing and would really like to see this one shot turn into a chapter story. Or more one shots to go with it. That you could even write for different time periods. And could even be read in a row. Which would kind of be like a chapter story when you think about it.

Ooookay, slightly liking this story and obviously kinda hyped for more. *gasp* More? Say it IS so! Lol. I really like this story. Can you tell?
remuslives chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
lol, good to see he's going to get revenge. cute little story!
pixiestix16 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
marvelous. i love embarrassing auggie, it never fails to entertain!
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Very nice! At first I thought it would be an "Annie gets jealous of Auggie's girlfriend" story, but you tricked me until the second part. And strangely enough, Stu's my new favorite character! He has perfect comedic timing.
NorthernStar chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Do people actually get hickeys after college. Because I don't think I've seen anyone with a hickey since. LOL
AllisonSwan chapter 1 . 8/28/2010