Reviews for The Human Cure
Mystical G Panther chapter 14 . 3/4
Great story!
mama123 chapter 14 . 9/25/2014
Ty for an amazing story. Well developed and extremely well written. Right amnt od everything. I do hope that the ending was a bit different. They were so close. It left mw with the feeling of wistfulness.

I have a question. Maybe I missed it but what of harry n ron?

U deserve hundreds of reviews. Dunno why u have so few. Well done!
Grovek26 chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
Brilliant story with good pacing. Great dialogue and characterisation. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your offering.
Luna de Papel chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
What a wonderful story! Since we never saw Judith's husband, I feared the cure would take the humanity from the donor, in an exchange of sorts. I much prefer your ending to mine!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
It wasn't the ending I expected, but I do wish for them to adopt a child. In my mind -since you didn't include it in your story- that's what happens :)
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
This was so sweet!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Yay! I had thought he would be a vampire! But why would he want a cure?
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
What an interesting first chapter!
Lysi Nothuna chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
I positively loved it! At first I thought it was going to end like the end of the movie City of Angels (excellent movie by the way) and he would be forced to watch her die because he was too human to do anything to help her. But it turned out to end quite nicely!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
I really enjoyed this story - especiallly the end. Thanks so much for posting!
dorothy chapter 14 . 10/3/2012
Well, that certainly triggered some memories of "Moonlight" :)

I'd have prefered to see them both as humans in the end, but then of course, that was not my choice to make.

Especially, given that Severus wanted to become human the entire time, whereas Hermione never expressed any desire to be turned previous to the accident.
Maybe it would even be interesting to have her suffer because of her humanity, but have her (and him) accept that as the price that has to be paid to be human. No need to go overboard immediately, (paraplegia, cancer, etc.) although even these extremes are a part of it and do not dimish the value of life.

Anyway, is it not the very fragility and transience of life's joys than make them so infinitely precious?
Would a sunset still be so special if we could experience it all day, every day? Would we not get desensitized to its beauty?

Somehow, I think it not particularly desireable to be frozen forever immobile and unchanging as a vampire in an ever changing world. Even if there is vulnerability and a certain probability that we will suffer in some way or another at some point. Pain is a part of life and does not necessarily diminish its beauty.

And: Is change not always also a chance for something new, that is good and precious, to enter and enrich our lifes?

Please, do not think I am harshly critisizing your story. On the contrary: It not only entertained me, it also made me reflect about these things once again. (I recall doing so for the first time after watching "Moonlight".)

So, thank you for this!
use2b2t2 chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
I loved this story. Oh and how you teased about Severus becoming human and then swept it away. Well done!

Mare
Kezzasilver chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
Loved it
Syvah chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
You scared me. When she got hit I thought you were going to pull a 'City of Angels' and have her die with him too human to save her. He'd be sitting there all alone eating strawberries...

As for kids, they could always adopt...

Enjoyed the story, well written. Thanks for sharing. :)
etherian chapter 14 . 6/25/2012
This was quite not what I expected in a Vampire!Snape story. Thank you for not making him sparkle!

It was well written and a great read. I cannot say I cared for the ending since I do love the "happy endings" but it was a brilliant stroke of the pen and it was shocking. A slightly different happy ending, but they both accepted it. I do hope that eternity is better for Severus and Hermione than it was for Severus and Julia.