Reviews for Artemorphs
Anthony Griesel chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
PLEASE FINISH IT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! !
Guest chapter 7 . 10/3/2014
I have some honest feedback for you.
First, though, I must get this out of my system
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Sorry, it's just that Animorphs (my first fandom) plus AF (my latest fandom) equals the awesomest sauce since Animorphs and MLP crossover. (yes i'm a brony and proud!)
For lack of better words:
MOAR. MMMMMMOOOOAAAARRRRR.

MMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
10HilariousTragedy01 chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
nice story!hope you countinue it!;)
10HilariousTragedy01 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Good Chapter! ;)
Wyvern-Sorcress-Myra chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
This chapter made me crack up. XD -Myra
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Ok, here's your review! XD This is very interesting and a great story! Wait...if Artemis is here, does that mean holly and the rest are ? .o.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
I have to agree. Marco would probably say that.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
part of me loves this story. The rest of me is sort of annoyed that you skimmed over them telling him.
Ani Teen Lyoko chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Jajajajaajajaja i laught so hard with this chapter! I know it has been 2 years since you published a new chapter, but please continue the story, because there arent man y of this types of fics, so PLEASEEEE continue it!
Short-Proud chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
But I looove lucky charms... :(
Rainbow Exorcist chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Hahaha i love this story! Its so cool and well written! But i have one thing.. Uuhhh could you perhaps make the chapters a bit longer? Even the way you end them leave perfect oppurtunities to continue the same chapter... But other than that its like, perfect!
FlailerBee chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Ah...Classic Marco.
FlailerBee chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
...Why is this here?
TheBigCat chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
This is great! I love it! Just do me a favour and finish it off.

I like the suspense.

P.S. If you want to join my community, FowlFans, I'm sending you an invitation.
TheodoraTalon chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
That really was interesting. Tho, you have to make Artemis a lil more smug and... Snoty? XD Since the timeline is before Opal Kaboi, he shoudn't be too caring at the moment. XD Anyway, I hope to read more. .
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »