Reviews for Bedfellows
Avisax chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This is a story of considerable merit, and beautiful prose! Thank you so much, years later, for this short masterpiece! You've expertly fused two of my favorite fandoms!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Namine and Roxas...Namine, Roxas. I guess it was the other one but the mention of Roxas and Namine tugs at my heart. If only because Inception is dark and Kingdom Hearts adding to the equation made it even more hilariously grotesque.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Too bad Roxas and Namine are only mentioned. But I really like how you seamlessly incorporate Kingdom Hearts in the Inception verse. It manages to make sense.
Patched-up Matryoshka chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I don't usually read crossovers but I love anything with Inception. This fanfic is just simply wonderful and I yearn for more. I'm off to draw fanart for this now.
Poke-the-Jello chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
An interesting fusion but one that works surprisingly well and has all its intricacies with the presence of the nobodies in Sora and Kairi's minds as well as Riku's fear and distrust of other beings penetrating his mind. I honestly think this would make an incredibly fun and exploratory multi-chapter fic with all the little nuances KH adds to Inception, but it was, as usual, very well written and a pleasure to read.
Wolfsbane706 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
You have GOT to either continue this or give it a sequel. It's too good not to. You executed this perfectly. I look forward to more.
AKAAkira chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Very nice! This scenerio worked pretty well. Great job.

Personally, I didn't completely get the implications of Sora's last comment, but I know potential to expand when I see one. May I request for a prequel on that idea?
ChocolateMilk2 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This was awesome. Seriously, when I searched Inception-KH crossovers I didn't expect to find anything good, but there was your pen name and damn, of course it had to be xD.

You have a knack for word choice, and the particulars of your storyverse are believable without being too over the top: if there's anything to fault it would probably be allusions to Namine, Roxas and Ansem that never really seem to go anywhere. There's obviously a story behind their issues and you do a great job of showing the repercussions of them on Riku, Kairi and Sora's friendship, but with only separate universe canon fodder to fill in the gaps it makes it harder on the reader empathetically.

Killer ending, anyway, and the Beauty and the Beast shout out was cute. Made for an interesting picture of a dream castle, even if Inception rules marks it to original architecture. Any possible link between Bete's extraction and the Orginization's infiltration and possession of the rose in KH II-358/2 days?

I like your summary pun. Any possible chance of update ever? Please?

Sincerely,

from Milk.
Animegoil chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Oh, fascinating beginning. I like how you've already included a good bit of mystery and foreshadowing, and this is going to be an amazing cross-over. There's a lot of characters to deal with, but you kept them all separate and in-character. I also loved Bete _ And the company name, Labelle, lol, great puns/use of canon. 3 Can't wait to see more!
Vandenberg chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Great job in writing this up, I love the amount of detail you put into this, not to mention the characterisation being pretty interesting.

Keep it up! ;)

-Sked-San-san
rudy flamthrowa chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I just saw Inception last nigh, and the first thing I did after gushing incoherently in the theater parking lot was check out this fanfic. It surprises me how snugly these two universes fit together, though I can't tell if it's just me liking how Sora, Riku and Kairi function as a team in a wacky, sci-fi setting. Basically, An awesome blending of plots here. You use some beautiful and imaginative language here; I'm particularly impressed with your backdrops of France and the brief, hard-hitting dialogue bits. I also thought it was interesting how you turned Roxas, Ansem, and Namine into projections; it would have been interesting to see some conflict rucked up in a similar matter that Cobbs has with his projections of Mal. Regardless, I think that this proves that KH/I fics should warrant more experimentation with writers like yourself! Thank you~
Phantasmik chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This was amazing. You really outdid yourself this time.
kellerm2001 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Very interesting crossover! You've really merged the two worlds and made them realistic. Please make a sequel!
iffallends chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Your use of language is so brilliant. It's very descriptive to such an impressive point.

I think that was such a smart idea to crossover Kingdom Hearts and Inception. Who would've thought of that? And you had them played the parts so well. I really love how most of the characters still maintain their true roles but fit well with the plot.

I only have one concern - I don't quite understand Namine's and Ansem's role in the plot. But other than that, well done.

I wish there was at least one more chapter actually featuring the Organization members.

Good job with a great story, :)
MasterShaper chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Fine piece of work here :)

But I must say, it made me think in two minds - one was wondering if a sequel would be good, and the other was somewhat disappointed in the lack of horror. Not an insult; merely an observation :D

After all, one would expect a fragmented mind to be more... dissociated than what is shown here, maybe?

Anyways, it was a good work, but with some grammatical errors (nothing significant, though).

Till next time,