Reviews for Too Personal
LunarEclipse98 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Oh my gosh this was so sad. It was especially sad for me because at the time I was listening to the JubyPhonic's English cover of eight hundred by Hatsune Miku. I started tearing up. But I really loved the story just the same. It was very well done.
Angelique-fan chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Hi. This fanfict is amazing. I think that is a possible outcome and I like you writing style. And I wan't to say that I just realized I wrot Kazuya in place of Ichiya in my Review to your Story Musical-Chairs from yesterday. I am sorry if I caused a confusion.
SkyBlue24 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Did you know P.V.O is actually P.O.V Point Of View. Anyways, this is actually good but needs a little work tho.
Kyokitty 4ever chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Whaaaaa! This was sooooo sad and touching! *puts on a mad face* HOw low could those thungs get? To go for a girl? That's not right! Anyways loved your story! Plz make more fly high stories i looove them! X3
klkelly chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Awe, so sad! I felt like balling but and brawling my eyes out. Though I did neither it was very good
critic chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Its good, theres just a few things that confuse me;

#1 p.v.o? Isn't it P.O.V for point of view?

Well yeah thats basically all.

So well done and thanks for writing it P
Blue-Sapphire1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
eeeek.. how come when its ayusawaxmeru you always kill meru? huhuhuhuhuhu. twas sad..C

do make more fics.. can i request a happy one? puhlleeeease? hehehehehe..
rukiacandy4311 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I cried. A lot. I'm going to send my bucket of tears to you to show you how much I cried. I cried so much since this is a sad story and an aweosme one too

luv Candie