Reviews for Roller Coaster of LoVe
readermind chapter 31 . 3/11
Loved it, couldn't stop reading :D
MewMew chapter 26 . 12/1/2016
You should assume the swearing in your story. If you put it there, it serves a purpose, especially since you seem so adverse as to write the whole swear word. Besides, leaving out a letter is just emphasizing your use of it.

Anyway, great story
Godschildtweety chapter 31 . 9/25/2016
Great story
Sunkissu9 chapter 31 . 7/12/2016
Yay! Echolls happy ending! ️️️️
Angelpete87 chapter 31 . 7/12/2016
I like this chapter it is nice to see Veronica and Logan happy and know they are parents
JoeCool701 chapter 31 . 7/11/2016
Beautifully written! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Kayte76 chapter 31 . 7/11/2016
That was beautiful.
AmyPC chapter 31 . 7/11/2016
Awesome! I love the relationship between Keith and Logan. I'm so proud of Logan. And I am all tears and warm fuzzies over the baby. Veronica will be a great mom - I wonder if there will be more that you will share in this universe!
JoeCool701 chapter 30 . 6/21/2016
You broke my bubble by thinking this was really a chapter. Please post the real one soon.
Kayte76 chapter 30 . 6/21/2016
thank goodness! I'm ready
spk chapter 29 . 6/18/2016
Fantastic update. I love the way you handled the wedding. This seems like it could be the perfect conclusion of this story; although, I'd hate to see it end. However, I do notice that it's not marked "Complete", so I'll anxiously await more. :)
Sunkissu9 chapter 29 . 3/16/2016
I'm not sure if this is the end but I sure did enjoy the ride. :) thanks for the new chapter.
Addicted2LoVe201 chapter 29 . 3/14/2016
I have really enjoyed this story. Thank u!
irma66 chapter 29 . 3/13/2016
Funny, you claim "It's not the end" and that definitely seems true for LoVe but somehow, it feels like the end of the road for us. Maybe a epilogue? Regardless, this has been an enjoyable ride. Good job!
Angelpete87 chapter 29 . 3/13/2016
I like this chapter I an so happy for Logan and Veronica it is nice to see them happy and in love. I love Keith's speech for Logan and you can tell how Mich it meant to Logan because he is finally part of a family