Reviews for Roller Coaster of LoVe
Mirandaannw chapter 23 . 10/4/2014
I hope this is finished someday, I really enjoy it
nhelms31288 chapter 23 . 6/10/2014
please continue. i want to see where it goes
lswhite chapter 23 . 5/31/2014
I've read this a few time and really enjoyed it hopefully you write more soon!
Ophelia Lake chapter 23 . 2/1/2014
I just found this story and I love it! Please update soon, I can't wait for the big showdown. I love the LoVe interaction, and grown up Logan...so epically awesome. I think taking it slow is what LoVe needs to really make it work this time and I'm really happy to see Logan get pulled into the Mars family by Keith. Poor baby has needed a supportive positive father figure for forever. Thank you for sharing your work. I look forward to reading more soon! Happy Writing!
xLoVexBubblesx chapter 23 . 10/20/2013
Like this update soon!
lateVMlover chapter 23 . 10/15/2013
Good to have an update!
Longingexpectantheart chapter 23 . 10/10/2013
Great story! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 23 . 10/7/2013
So if they are in Mayberry now, who is Otis? LOL!
spk chapter 22 . 8/9/2013
Can't wait for more of this. :)
lswhite chapter 22 . 8/8/2013
I am loving the story line you have going. Can't wait for more chapters to be added.
Angel chapter 22 . 5/4/2013
I like this chapter it is nice to see Logan growing up and trying to become a better person so he can make Veronica happy and have her dreams come true. I like the growing relationship between Keith and Logan it is nice to see them getting along and doing their best to make Veronica happy. I wonder who Logan is getting help from and how it will affect the case against the Russian mob. I can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 22 . 5/4/2013
Great chapter, looking forward to next one to read what happens,
Josielynn chapter 22 . 5/5/2013
Ohhhh, it is all coming together now. Let the fun begin!
loubielou88 chapter 22 . 5/5/2013
Just found this story, loving it so far can't wait for the next update.
ppl chapter 22 . 5/4/2013
I think I need to go back and look up this FBI thing again, seem to have forgotten lots and lots. But this chapter was so ... Logan-and-Veronica-like... I like the idea of her believing she's having a dream/nightmare... hmm.