Reviews for Ramble On
Lady Juse chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
Huzzah for Mrs. Hudson saving the day!
Catie501 chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
OMG I can't even begin to describe how much I LOVE this chapter! :D It's sooo... what I've been looking for! :) THANK YOU!

(Yeah, I have a huge weakness for injured Sherlock :P, and the two of them injured badly... me like)

Is there any chance we can get a sequel to this? *begging on knees*

;)
Faye Dartmouth chapter 12 . 3/23/2012
I have just discovered Sherlock and am only about halfway through the second ep but I already felt inclined to read fic, and so you can imagine how happy I was to see that you had some fic in this fandom. And more than that, that your inclination seems to run to hurting poor John :) Great minds, I guess!

(Though now I'm somewhat torn between pestering you for Sherlock fic or Chaos fic. I think I still lean toward Chaos because I'm so in love with Billy but your Sherlock stuff does make me quite happy.)
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 15 . 1/5/2011
Nice short story. Very good! ;D Can't wait to see whatever else is up your sleeve. ;)
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 13 . 1/5/2011
Absolutely love all the angst and H/C and everything. Ouch, getting stabbed would definitely hurt, then an infection would just be the icing on the cake! ;D
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 11 . 1/5/2011
Wow, this is a really good one! Nice and long too. Loved it. ;D
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
John is very considerate. And patient.
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
Awwwww! Just..So..CUTE!
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
Aw! But he was kind of lying.
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Poor John! At least he will be ok.
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
When Sherlock panics he can be quite funny. 'We need room to word, sir' 'But I'm thin. I don't need much room.' Lol! XD
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Aww! So cute! ;D
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Lol. John is right, Sherlock is an idiot ;)
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
! You just fulfilled my sadness quota for the year! ;D
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 15 . 10/14/2010
Ahh... caring Mycroft and ignorant, although eventual caring Sherlock. Great addition to this wonderful series! B-D
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »