Reviews for The Phantom of Smithson
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 14 . 11/18/2012
THE LAST CHAPTER-NOOOoooo!

["And Jasper," added Bryan, "quit leaving your laundry basket out in the middle of the hall, I keep tripping over it." He smiled. "I know that last one had nothing to do with the Smithson Specter fiasco, but it was really bothering me. Okay, you're free to go."] Hehehehe!

["Well," said Jasper, the dreaminess leaking out of his attitude now that Maggie was gone, "I think that was an adventure we won't forget."

"You forget the other ones?" he said, sounding a bit offended.] I'm just in awe by how similar this is to the show. BUT THE KISS! AWH!

Oh gosh, what a brilliant and fun fanfiction you've created! I honestly hope you've written more but I'll have to check after finals. Well done!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
["I'm the one who hacked your locker and stole that Snickers bar," he confessed,] Because this is the oh-so-well time to be telling something as trivial as that. Oh, he's building up.

HE BUILT UP! HE BUILT UP!
["You ate my Snickers bar?"] HAHA-perfect! :'-)

I love how comically close to death Jasper is, like, I'm freaking out as well but nervously giggling from his jokes and freakouts.

[ "Run, Jasper, run!"

"Early nineties, but close enough," he said, pulling her through the door. ] I'm in sincerely near-tears now. I have a feeling you'd be amazing as a published author.

OH GOShh-breather at the end. This was an amazing chapter, the best probably!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
omg, sorry for the lack of length for the review here-just completely inside this story! A switchblade!? A movie!? This is just-I'm speechless!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
["Go save the damsel in distress," he said unable to contain a grin.] YES! I will finally know what it's like to see an episode (in my head) be a Jasper-saves-the-day kind!

Oooh, I figured it could be Joshua. But still surprising!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
["I think you're jumping to conclusions," she said, bouncing in her seat as he did.] AWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHH!

["Motion revoked!" said Jasper. "Henry, you're back in the conversation. Say more things about how I'm right." ] Oh gosh...this is just perfect.

Whoa. Great job about the bread-to-security cameras segue!

Ooooh, the ending! How intriguing! This is getting better and better!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
Done so by the first day I watched the first episode. Which was exactly a week ago.
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
[ "You can't stay mad at me. I'm delightful." ] Oh Jasper, let me count thy reasons why I love you, haha.

Haha, Daddy dearest knows best.
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
That was beautiful what you said on top, about you'll keep writing for Unnatural History. I hope a year after you've written this work, you're still writing because I'd love that!

["You saying crikey," said Henry. He cracked up again, rumbling belly laughs that were usually reserved for National Lampoon movies and Youtube videos about animals doing people things.] HAHA, omg. I do believe you're now my favorite author in the UH fanfiction fandom!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Awh, this was quite a bittersweet chapter! Oh, & I liked the part when you brought up from where Henry's seen relevant experiences from like Namibia.
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Oooohhhh-wait, what's dropping below the stage? Maggie or the disappearing dancer? But love it!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
["Then I'll be mouthing messed-up versions of them and trying to trip you up," he said. She laughed and watched, clinging to the curtain, as he walked away.] If anything, I just love their friendship! I just love Jasper too, hahah.

OOoooh, the card! Dang...this is just as enticing as the show, I'm not sure I can stop reading now!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
["Maggie!"

"What?" she asked.

"Can I get a soda?"

"You had one this morning!" she chastised.

"Please?" he said, stretching out the word.] omg, that's what I LOVE about Henry-he has his little boy moments!

["Fine, I'll start. 'Your lipstick stains on the front door but my lips have brains-"] :'-) haha!

So in the show, he did really ask her before the 1st episode when he brought it up, right? I couldn't hear everything what they were saying. :'-( I so wish there was a 2nd season.

Oh gosh, dreams of Christine Daae-well now I MUST read this chapter now too!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
["I'm Christine!" Maggie shrieked.

"No, you're Maggie," said Henry, looking at her with concern.] Awhh, yeah! ahah.

["Assisted facepalm," explained Jasper, but Henry just looked as perplexed as ever.] omg, this would SO be in the show. You've got the writers' talents for the episodes all down, haha.
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is AMAZING-you have everyone perfectly in character, wonderful details. I feel like I'm reading the script for an undisclosed episode, ha. I won't be able to read all of this right away because my university finals are on Tuesday but I WILL get it done and you will get at least 14 lovely new reviews! )
Warlordess chapter 14 . 6/6/2011
Tee hee. So good. I swear, criminals can be SO shallow. Breaking a girl's leg, roping a boy into the ceiling (but only after drugging him), all for the sake of kidnapping the leading lady and launching a dual career into stardom? That's messed up, man.

I hope you write more for this series, and this couple. You definitely pull it off better than ninety-eight percent of the others who have tried!