Reviews for Age Is But A Number
Breann Hill chapter 1 . 7/23
I was a bit disappointed when Bryan Davis didn't add this scene into the book. I feel like this could be exactly what happened in the book. It was very well written. Don't deny your feelings for Walter, Ashley!
LivingforJesus chapter 1 . 6/19
Amazing!
ShadowPen313 chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I love your Dragons In Our Midst pieces. This is my favorite series (I'm currently working on the fourth time through, and anxiously awaiting the fourth children of the bard book) and I can say with certainty that you do the series justice. Keep writing, it's fantastic! (: God Bless!
For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. – Romans 8:38-39
Inspyre chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
That was awesome! I think we needed something to fill that gap ;)
Janus Girl chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
very very nice! i love how you capture the character traits of both Walter and Ashley. you definitely have talent!
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Love it. I absolutely love it.
-Cam
MissyMarauderette chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Ah, chivalry. :) Thanks for filling in a missing scene!

I sometimes feel like Davis skips over anything tmwith too much romance. This really has the same feel as the book, too! You could stick it in there, and I'd never know an entirely different person wrote it!

Great job. :)

-MM
yunabesaid chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Wow! This is SOO in-character! This is really well done! Good job! I thought it was really cute when Walter called Ashley Ash.

TidusxYuna Always

(I know this isn't about them, but I always sign that)

God bless you!
DragonQuill6913 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Aaaawwww! DragonQuill likes!
KyasuriinJakuson chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Dude, you got a review from Bryan Davis himself! That's cool!

Anyways, on topic: you did an amazing job, and you kept them totally in-character. I just finished reading The Bones of Makaidos finally, after having everything tear me away from it, and I honestly wished that there had been more info on what exactly happened in the 4-year time skip. You just fulfilled a bit of that wish, so thank you!
ILoveGnomes chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I always thought Walter and Ashley should end up together, but it is a bit sudden in the book, and you're story just a great job of showing the reading how and why their relationship finally changed. Great Job :)
King Caspian the Seafarer chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Mwaha...okay, I'll have to admit that I didn't read BoM because I knew...well, that the situation between Walter and Ashley was going to change. This is sweet, though. Maybe I'll have to read it now.

You got both the characters down pat. Ashley's "Don't let your brain choke" is obviously very characteristic, and Walter was absentminded and amusing as ever. "Oh, right, the life-saving thing." So like him. :) Great job!
Dovewings.of.Narnia chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I loved this! Ashley and Walter both seemed very in-character, and I could totally see it happening! I also wished this scene was in TBoM, so I'm super happy to see it here! :) Great job!
Outlaw's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Aww :) Really cute! Walter & Ashley are great.
Clefspeare chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Well done. I enjoyed it. It evoked genuine emotions and kept Walter and Ashley in character.

I could have written a hundred stories that occurred in that four-year gap, but the book was already over 600 pages long.

Thank you for filling in one of the gaps. :-)

Bryan Davis, author of The Bones of Makaidos