Reviews for Cleansing Rain
Miss Hyper 99 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
"I'm saying that I love you, woman!"
Favorite line in the whole thing, right there. It made me laugh for some reason.
Great story. Really cute.
n00dl3gal chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
"'I'm saying I love you, woman!'" Oh, Ed. Well done- very believable.
kurichan729 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This story is very cute. I love your EdxWinry stories. The way you portray the characters is very believable, for example how Ed was totally freaking out about telling Winry. Your style is very flowing and fun to read. Great work!
Athenafrodite chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Awww lovely. I love your stories :)
Raxus Averzo chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Okay I'ma 19 year old guys and I think I can feel confident (and slightly gay XD) when I say !
Raxus Averzo chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
nekos4lifeandever chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Oh my god! I love this story! It's so sweet!
muggles-in-the-tardis chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
i love this story so much! its so sweet :)
SamanthaMeloes chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I think you did really good with this,ther was so much when i read a story i try to picture the story like it would be as a show or video,and there was so much descripsion that it was easy for me to do that.

PS:IT'S LABOR DAY!WHOO!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This is really a sweet story. I enjoyed reading it. You do have a tendency to use "You're" (you are) for "Your" (the possessive of "you"), which is very distracting.

Still, good job!
KhIsLight82 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
awesome. just awesome. i can see ed acting just like this if he told winry he loves her. a very good fanfic indeed
ChocolateFantasies chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
you got their personalities perfectly! you also made this reaaallly long soo i'm really impressed! can't believe you manages to make it this long. if it were me i would've stopped in the middle and forgot all about it.. maybe that's why I don't have a story yet...
ellamariexx chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I loved it! You captured them perfectly, well done.