Reviews for Intended
kitiku01 chapter 1 . 4/12
i think i've read this fanfic for like 20 times already and i still get misty eyed w/ the angst... thank you for making this a happy ending... i don't get tired of reading it and i love harry vampire, more drarry stories pls!
tearsofbreaks chapter 1 . 2/9
so beautiful. One of the best fics. I love you! my heart dances to your words
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Yes! Harry remembered again! Thank god, I was thinking Harry would just stay away from him.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
That was a different approach to the cliche. It was a very interesting and sexy story. I like it being the point of view from Draco.
lulu422 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
loved it so hard!
negimarules52 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
so freakin awesome!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
You've done brillant writing this story. I honestly loved riding it. Thank you for this super work and for giving me the possibilty to read a real good and unusal Harry Potter story.
Veneya chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Loving ur creature fics
maldonado.ayelen1412 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
love it love it love it love it !
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Awww, cute and sweet and odd. -
azure sea chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
omfg, this was one of the best fics i've read! really great plot, i especially loved the scene after the sex, where harry tried to wake draco with his blunt teeth and whispering "mine". that was so sweet. i melted on the spot...
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I really enjoyed this
Angel chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
AHHH i love this fanfic, the rush and anticipation, and the smut. I LOVE draco being a sub lol
you did a good with the fanfic. :)
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
lol very nice so was draco actually harrys from the begining? or is it just the tampering that did it let me know please!
swred5 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Just straight beautiful. Broke my heart when Harry forgot Draco and was about ready to pitch a fit at a sad ending, but lucky for me you came through. Thanks for sharing your talents w/the rest of the fandom.
Xoxo,