Reviews for Friend Like Me
Isolde Moonstone chapter 1 . 3/15
That was so much pain. In a good way. But you're so evil for having written a fic that pulled my heartstrings to the point of death. Or close to that. TT That was so mean, but so brilliant.
Robotboy chapter 1 . 3/3
:cries:

that was heartbreaking.

i was not feeling the extremly slutty part of this story.. but since it wasn't even real im just gonna ignore it happened.

so it was amazing. draco /3
Broke me. Thats all i have to say about this.
sydneyisnotcool chapter 1 . 2/16
bloody hell, I loved this so much- made me cry.
Impassive Tears chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I just screamed into my pillow, but, goddamn, I've never read a story that pulled so many emotions out of me. Whoever you personally may be, I love you for this.
MiniMonster98 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
You are so mean!
I was gushing tears at the end.
I don't know what else to say except it's well written and that you are a cruel, cruel person.
Excuse me while I continue to sob into my pillow
kashirsky chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I have never been so moved by a HP fic. Thank you.
I Stood in Neither chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
God. Fucking. Dammit.
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Ouch, ouch, ouch...
createprotecttransform chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Oh. My. God.

I don't even know where to begin except that was so perfect. It really spoke to me. I'm glad I read this instead of sleeping
BlackNox chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Really well written fic. Enjoyed it immensely.
fanylunatica chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I can't express how much I love this fic, is one of the best drarrys I have read, thank you so much, you write like a god, its so painful yet so beautiful.
agentmulder-tn1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
T.T
SaraHelen chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This is the most inspiring story I have ever read.
It is honestly my favorite story of all time, drarry or otherwise. It positively breaks my heart every time I read it.
I love it so much I have an icon saved on my home screen so that I can read it whenever I'd like.
I love it. Seriously. So much. Just, gah.
Sorry for being totally awkward, but I think I'm in love with you.
Just wow.