Reviews for Friend Like Me
onetree chapter 1 . 7/27
Wow what can i say, that was beautifully written. At one point, the words and emotions flowing from the screen were so warm and touching that my heart literally felt like it was way too warm. It was obvious that you gave a lot of your heart and soul into this fic. Thanks so much for this gem of a fic, I really enjoyed it.
Oh god.
Julia chapter 1 . 6/12
can oi just say i dont cry over fanfics and this is the third one ever to make me cry, and the first harry potter one to
babyvfan chapter 1 . 5/6
Dude...you are aware you just fucking killed me right. I was warned this story was sad but I didn't think that it would hurt this much.

I won't lie. When it comes to second POV, it's tricky to get along but it was still good
Isolde Moonstone chapter 1 . 3/15
That was so much pain. In a good way. But you're so evil for having written a fic that pulled my heartstrings to the point of death. Or close to that. TT That was so mean, but so brilliant.
Robotboy chapter 1 . 3/3
:cries:

that was heartbreaking.

i was not feeling the extremly slutty part of this story.. but since it wasn't even real im just gonna ignore it happened.

so it was amazing. draco /3
Broke me. Thats all i have to say about this.
sydneyisnotcool chapter 1 . 2/16
bloody hell, I loved this so much- made me cry.
Impassive Tears chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I just screamed into my pillow, but, goddamn, I've never read a story that pulled so many emotions out of me. Whoever you personally may be, I love you for this.
MiniMonster98 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
You are so mean!
I was gushing tears at the end.
I don't know what else to say except it's well written and that you are a cruel, cruel person.
Excuse me while I continue to sob into my pillow
kashirsky chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I have never been so moved by a HP fic. Thank you.
I Stood in Neither chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
God. Fucking. Dammit.
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Ouch, ouch, ouch...
createprotecttransform chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Oh. My. God.

I don't even know where to begin except that was so perfect. It really spoke to me. I'm glad I read this instead of sleeping
BlackNox chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Really well written fic. Enjoyed it immensely.