Reviews for PJO Ipod Shuffle Glee Edition
dramaqueen5611 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
TRATIE FOREVER. i love this song. Over all good job
Logan-Reese chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I really liked this fic! I think you should do a second chapter :)
waterpoloplayer chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Wow this is an amazing story! And to everybody else, I did not accuse her of stealing! I was new to fanfiction when I read his and did NOT know people liked PJO AND Glee! Calm down! Besides, our two stories are different! I love this story, and many of DOP's others! So, do we get an update? Teehee c:
Cookie Puppy chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Oh gosh. I've never saw a Glee version before. :)

Can I have... Gives You Hell, Glee Version?

And om my gosh I wanna do anonymous reviews just so I can be the one whose idea you nominate.
Silvertongue90 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I've never watched Glee so I've never heard that song before but you made it go really well with this story.
ShootinStar chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I know! I just can't get enough of Tratie fanfics. I really wish there would be more. Please continue. I'm sorry I don't have any songs to suggest but I'll think.
softballgirl05 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
yay this was really good and I agree with you definitly the best one you've written so far. I just love Tratie and can't get enough of it. This was so good!
skazmi chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
sam sam!

i LOVE it! even better than your other one :P BUT. sam sam you put james for half the story and jessie for the other half. but i'm not complaining because you know how much I LOVE JAMESS! ;) LOL.

lurve,

kaziii! 3
VERY GOOD chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Loved it man/girl well written loved it I watch glee and I know PJO is awesome write some more! If possible do one about bust a move it's my favorite song from glee )
waterpoloplayer chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This was good, but where did you get that idea? I know I've seen this before, I think that this idea is on my profile. You should check it out, it's under the "My Stories" tab.