Reviews for Forgive, Love, Live
Guest chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
I was just about to say, 'Way to rip off Jeff Dunham' when I read your post script.
Sorry chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Forgive all of us we didn't mean to take you for granted
Like rika did to Takato. Please rukato forever
OmnimonAllDelete chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
Wow, gotta say, that fanfic was really good. Period.
OmnimonAllDelete chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
HELL YEAH! Couple kick ass time. And did Takato seriously say "kick ass and chew bubble gum" because that is feakin awesome
OmnimonAllDelete chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
NOOOOOOOOOO! Shit, when Rika said all that crap it hit me like a frickin truck. That made me real sad. Damn, lets get reading I'm goin see this through.
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
TAKATOMON WARP-DIGIVOLVE TOOO. . . WARHEAD!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
This is my favorite chappy Takato kicks butt l
Digilord chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
AWESOME
agitofang666 chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
this is awesome i love this rukato fic haha would have been badass if it was aired as a special future episode
Guest chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
U funny, ur a funny person, ha ha good job this was a greate read
Guest chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
This actually made me laugh great read
kaimon chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
great story but i am still the ultimate lifeform i am the demon lord kaimon!
matt.bannon.31 chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
Awesome story! Nice plot, some good dramatic tension, but the three gangba... errr, "muggers" (incase kids read this) were a plot development that I totally didn't see coming. I saw Rika set up by Takato for some stand up, and, as an amateur comedian myself, was really looking forward to some funny stuff, but I instantly recognized that all of your jokes were borrowed, mostly from Walter (yeah, I know my Dunham bits!), but wasn't disappointed because, well... They were still funny jokes! Anywho, if you DID in fact make a sequel to this, then I know what I'M gonna be reading next! Bottom line; Awesome story, great job, sequels are awesome, Dunham is hilarious, and I'm a Rukato fan. Good night!
demonboy96 chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
ive read this story somany times my girlfriend was right it is awesome
Phantom R chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
Hello this is Phantom R, i loved this fan fic. I even Write some of my own. if you wright another fan fic add kango he is one of my characters i use in my stories. You can email me at
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »