Reviews for don't understand your heart its eaiser to be apart
MysterySpot chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
That was amazing, really. I love 'Non-Judging Breakfast Club' fanfics and it was just great- the writing and the way you described their feelings was really believable! Also, the style of the writing was awesome, I like it :)
music-kid3 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Again, you rock. I'll probably be obsessively reading and commenting on your stories all day, so I wont make them too long. I loved this though,

"Chuck raises his glass.

To Blair and Nate.

Blair smiles, and to Thatch!" - I love that Chuck is kind of taking a dig at them, as if they've ruined any hopes of the two other pairs that were always meant to be by Nate and Blair getting married, but then of course Blair doesn't miss a beat by silently reminding the entire group who put an end to those possibilities first.

And then the last line: "What a perfect picture. – isn't it nice to get exactly what you always wanted?

Not a single mistake or flaw." - because it's so bittersweet in the way that this is kind of how Blair always thought they should turn out, but it's only picture perfect, and maybe this picture they've created actually isn't what they ever should have been at all.

Okay, so I'm sorry if I read way to far into this, or read into it completely wrong, so I'll finish off by saying I really enjoyed this (I bet you couldn't tell, lol). Hope you keep writing!

- Aryn
Josie Brassfield chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This was so beautiful. My favorite line has to be "He tastes like New York and childhood and little blue boxes from Tiffany's." Gosh, I love the way you describe things.
words end here chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I read this over at LJ and was really impressed. The style is lyrical, poetic and it works so well because even if one doesn't see CS/NB endgame as tragic (honestly at this point I wouldn't - they could make each other happy) it kind of is anyway, simply because CB/NS are the same types of people, and there's always going to be some pull that wants them to be together. Great job.
SmearedLipGloss chapter 1 . 8/24/2010