Reviews for A Fool's Paradise
Valisilwen chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
that's so sad but in a good way tragically beautiful is what I'd call it.
Neleothesze chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Bitter sweet but a lovely one-shot *sigh*
melvin chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
veeeery good, I really enjoyed it. There was very little purple prose and everyone was in character! Except for maybe the end when Alistair shows up, the sunset line was a little lame. Otherwise, great work!
LyricGirl16 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
...Nenalata beat me to it. :(

Alright, the one thing that was a little confusing to me was the 'The elf decided that now would be a good time to deposit the Warden in his arms back to her tent before she awoke.'

For some, it might seem abrupt, for me, the verb 'deposit' made me think that he immediately put her down.

On a completely unrelated note, I really liked Zevran's dialogue. And Alistair's awkwardness. That was fun too.

It was great how you made it semi-funny and yet angsty. Good job! :)
Nenalata chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I do like this quite a bit. The Tamlen/Mahariel/Zevran love triangle is (as you know), simply the best.

Now that I think about it...You could do a great job expanding on these relationships with the character you've made. Plus, if you're interested in practicing DA:O fics, it'd be good practice.

Not to mention that there are plenty of bittersweet, romantic moments throughout the fandom, and in my opinion, you excel at this type of writing.

You still know my original opinion about this story, but I thought I'd expand.

Nice job, especially for a first stab.