Reviews for Nothing Short of Beautiful
RiverPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Great fic - very believable, bittersweet, an intriguing, different pairing.
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
. I lovelovelovelovelovelove. I would've never thought of them for a pairing! Great story. Great pairing. You're the best! ;D
A Catholic Girl chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
With it being your first try, it was very good! The last line was great and the flow of the story was beautiful. Alice was believable too.
controlled climb chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This is your first attempt? Well, you certainly couldn't tell, love!

You did a great job with this pairing, however unusual it is. I love the comparisons you made, they are very beautiful. The last line, also, tied everything up together wonderfully.

Thank you for writing this, and I look forward to reading more (especially femmeslash) from you _
Charlie'sDragon chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This was a really lovely story. And you made Alice into such a sweet (for me at least) and believable character.

Positively gorgeous!

Love from,

Charlie
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
That was wonderful! It's undeniably a difficult pairing, but you really made it work. Alice was believable, and there was something incredibly touching about her take on the situation. Your lovely descriptions of Narcissa made it easy to understand why Alice loves her and how deeply her feelings run. Well done and thank you for an enjoyable read.
Morghen chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
The flow of this story was brilliant. I loved how hopeless Alice felt because she knew it would never work. You did a great job at making the pairing believable!

-Morghen
breeutiful chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This was ohsoamazing and I loved it! The pairing is so unique, and you've made Alice's angst and frustration work really well here. Loved it.
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
For a first attempt this is pretty much dam perfect! My favourite character (Narcissa) adds bonus points lol. But this was beautiful. Frustration, anger, hope. Its all there. I loved it!
Dream of Many Dreams chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
It was sweet and romantic and very well thought out. It had a very poetic sense to it. I liked it!

Just something to think about, you might want to edit it again. I got tripped up in a few spots and this would be absolutely beautiful if the words flowed soomthly.

Good Job, nonetheless! :)