Reviews for The dating game
SeverusHermioneForever chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Please contInue:D
nomdeplume30 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
I like it! Hope you update soon!
blue talith chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
And the teasing of Giles was perfect! Now, we can all hope that the author will be able to come back to finish this awesome story!
blue talith chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Terrific start to this story!
eligin chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Mean Willow, torturing Giles like. You ended it just at the moment of yumminess where you wondered if Giles is going to find out anything good. I am re reading at the end of a long day, just for the smile and Giles goodness I can take into my dreams.
krisbeh chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh moar nao pleeeeeeease!
mmooch chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Teehee. I love scheming Willow! Does she know about Buffy's crush on Giles?
rebelxxwaltz chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
And so, Giles' adorable cluelessness continues.

The chapter was short, sure, but it was all worth it for the bit at the end where Willow manages to confuse Giles even more with the notion that Buffy might think of him as 'cute'.

I know how that 'real life' thing goes. Hope it gives you enough spare time to add more soon, because this is really a fun read. Another chapter would definitely put a smile on my face, for one (and we all know how important it is for me to be happy)! :)
KMacD chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I hope this isn't finished! So many possibilities, so much fun to be had!
rebelxxwaltz chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Cute!

I like the lightness and fun factor involved in the concept here- probably because I'm 'in the mood for fluff' at the moment. Nothing wrong with some warm fuzzies once in awhile, hmm?

Love the dialogue here. I also like how effectively you demonstrated how clueless Giles is in this situation by allowing him to entertain the idea that she could be describing Spike. ;)

My attention is captured and I can't wait to read some more!
AngelQueen13 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Omg. Absolutely fabulous! I seriously can not wait for the next chapter. You have a great idea going here and I can't wait to see what you have in mind for the next chapter! XD
eligin chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Still love it, thank you for the evil, evil compliment. Since I can't write myself, I love if I can catch the attention of someone with talent. And may I say I'm glad it was you that wrote this up. It get better everytime I read it (which I do several times a day, I have memorized). Love to see where your equally evil mind will take this.
mmooch chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
*fangirl squeal*! Poor Giles, totally lost as his Slayer schemes. He should be happy when this all works out, though.