Reviews for Law and Order
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
Fun with Clan Borzoi I see? God how I hated them, well except for Raven who was freaking badass.

"And maybe you'd give us a discount on missions?"- Maaaaaybe.

Different people have different ways of retconning the imposition of laws into the general "Ivalice Alliance" plot.

Good old Malboros, if you have a good White Mage they're really not that threatening. At all.
Kaynbrae chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Wow, I like this! Zack seems to be a head strong character, reminded me of Luso from AT2 but I wish you had written more about what he looked like or the town he lived in, you know adding a setting to it? But maybe i should do that first before i tell you that... I some times forget to detail things when i get new ideas but its good to go back into them and polish them up later so you can add in new things to the story whenever you feel like it.
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
I think Zack's going to have to get another greatsword.

So, is Zack the "old judgemaster"? If so, what'll happen when Marche and co show up?

"Stuck in a weird world that looks exactly final fantasy"- Well, it's basically in the same world that FFXII is in.

So, the Randells are in residence?

Clan Kupo? So, is the leader Montblanc or someone else?

And the clan's been introduced.

Clan Borzoi, oh that name's never ever ever good.
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Well, Zack's a Judgemaster, apparently. And he's a whole lot less "Passive" if that's the word you want to use.

Cid was fairly uberpowered though. I think that Zack would have to grow into being a Judgemaster. Will there be "Ivalice Alliance" characters making an appearance?