Reviews for To Be With You
CorruptedGamerGirl chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Please update! :( I'm really interested in this story. There aren't that many Alice/Jacob stories out there and this is one of the few that I would love to read. :)
HYBRIDS RUN DIS THANG chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Salute
yellowlightning chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
I like your story so far. I hope you update soon. It'll be interesting to see what everyone's reactions are. Oh and 'nice' touch in making Jasper gay, totally didn't see that happening nor have I ever read a similar situation for him in other Jacob/Alice fics. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
It's fun and I would really like to see how the others react. Please continue this story, it's so good!
StarryEyedDancer chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
sooo goood! update soon
AaronMaks chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
you should keep going, it's really good!
twilightcloud18 chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
interesting, keep going :)
Everything's BIGGER in Texas chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
I liked this chapter too :) Edward seems to be in a bit of shock induced acceptance. I think he'll freak out a bit over it again later.

Bella's reaction should be interesting hehe

Awkward look and a lot of 'ummm'ing lol
Pharoh Khafre chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
lol i loved this conversation, the Brotherly, sisterly bond between the two of them is priceless. I have to admit that i was really worried but you pulled it off. I am hoping that Jacob is serious, and has imprinted or as for the female that Alice "talks to" Well i have to say that rosalie would probably freak, and Bella well probably be upset or jealous that she is losing her "sun", because jake probably would not give her any attention compared to Alice. Esme, wouldnt judge, but that could be wierd. lol. So you have fun with picking one, and making it work lol. I like how Jake is going to tell bella with alice, it is nice that she can depend on him and he is there with her so she doesnt have to do this alone. I dont see why Emmette would attack Jacob, i mean if anything he would be happy to Wrestle a wolf lmao, but its your story. And of course from the books we should all know that Carlisle wouldnt hurt anyone or anything, I mean he hated the idea of killing james and he tried to kill his family. The reason i am bringing these up, is that while this is a fanfiction i would sincerly hope that it is your intention to stay away from OC, and by just the statement about how they would rip him to shreds was kind of OC for both of their characters. Just a thought. A question that i had was whether or not this was strictly an Alice POV or was it kind of open i would like to hear Jacobs thougths, or not, but it would be interesting. but that should probably come later probably after the "Talk" between Alice and Jacob. And i am really curious about how the Volturi will find out, if they do. I really loved this story. My only advice is to avoid OCC's unless you want to have them, then thats your creative genius at work :) UPDATE ASAP!
ja4ever chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
I hope nothing bad happens. I like this story so far! Keep it up!
Everman the guardian of tacos chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
wow
Pharoh Khafre chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Like i said i liked this one it was really good. I can see that you are very good at portraying your images of what you want. And you do a better job portraying the characters. I am still hoping for a recap of the "imprint?". Other than that it was great lol. PLEASE KEEP IT UP LOL. By the way about the length it was fine, for me, so dont really worry too much about it :) And the time was great. I hope you see what i meant about the shorter chaptersupdates more often. I didnt really care about the length because of the time. I would rather have two chapters in four days than a combination of the two and have to wait four days for it. Thank you for another great Jacob and Alice Fanfiction. I dont know why but i love this pairing, I wish it was real lol. Anywho... YOU ARE A GREAT AUTHOR. PLEASE UPADATE ASAP!
Everything's BIGGER in Texas chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
I'm liking this so far. It's way too short for my liking but good nonetheless.

Will she break up with him? I hope not. Will the Cullen's and the pack find out? I hope not again.

This reminds me of this other Alice/Jacob one I love but I can't remember the name.

I hope you update soon, I'm interested to see where this is going.
Pharoh Khafre chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Liked the story alot, It was really fun, and has alot of potential. lol. Yeah it was kinda short, but the trade off is, if you update more often with short chapters, its completely forgettable lol :) Good job with jasper. i never saw that coming but it could work. I am really looking forward to the rest of this. Please Update ASAP! Great Job! (Just for me do you think you will do a memory type thing, and recount how he imprinted on her, or whether he did or not? Cause that would be really cool.)
As Clear As Black chapter 1 . 8/23/2010