Reviews for Antithesis
Karitsa chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I really liked it. Your writing is very good and it's interesting to read. Nice job. :)
enochia chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
It's great! I'm a fan of tango, and I like how you gave them actual relationship rather than just sexual one. I also liked how you didn't gloss over the problem with Atobe's father they would definitely have, and yet didn't abuse it as angst fuel. I think you did a fair presentation of their personalities. I hope Scarlet will change her mind about not writing Atobe. Tango is relatively rare, in comparison to many other popular PoT pairings, and well-written stories are even rarer. I really wish you would write more.
Lessie Daymon chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is quite literally exactly how I see Tango. You are actually a genius, and that was amazing.
raneko.Otaku chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh! this is perfect! You should write a sequel!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
...How did it take me so long to get around to this? Really. I should really have figured out by now that no matter what pair it is or whether I think it should theoretically work or not, if you write it, I'm going to love it. You would think I'd have gotten this through my head by now...

Atobe. Makes. Me. Want. To. Squeal.

Loudly.

He's so wonderful. Why do their characters balance each other out so well? That shouldn't be naturally possible. It just makes the world unfair. Really. DD: *I* want an Atobe... or a Sanada. Or a both of them, in doll size, so I could watch them intently whenever they did things like that. Or, I might as well get the entire PoT junior high tennis circuit so I could watch them ALL whenever they did things like that.

That would make me so incredibly happy. I don't think I'd ever be able to leave my house after that. o.O;;;
Lahdolphin chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
"One of the most thoroughly unpleasant people you could ever meet."

Yes, Ryoma bashing!

I found myself smiling while reading this whole fic, and though Sanada/Atobe is not on my usual list of pairings I'll read, you made them work. They kept their quirks and habits and I loved every word.

Lovely :)

-Dolphin
mahawee chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
oh wow damn what can i say ONE OF THE BEST atobe\sanada fic out there ,,, loved it loved it loved it

your atobe was just so atobe and so perfict ,, please tell me you'll be writing more ,, maby a long fic coz that was wow
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 1 . 8/24/2010