Reviews for Jet Force Gemini: Remnants
Chiharo12 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Yes! Perfect! I love the way you write Gemini! I look forward to reading more. Keep up the great work.
Sibilant Whisper chapter 23 . 12/31/2013
WHY does this story not have more reviews? It seriously needs more love. Kudos on writing the best damn JFG fic I have ever read on this site. Intriguing, in-character and entertaining. S'like I'm playing the un-official sequel.

Great stuff, man. Off to check out your other works.
Drahsid chapter 23 . 3/13/2013
Cluster bomb, Dun, DUN, DU-U-U-UN!
Suspence :p

Floyd exploded, I don't know, or believe how he is/got back! I hope you explain in the next chapter!

Keep it up!
Drahsid chapter 21 . 2/6/2013
Great story! I cant wait for CH. 22! This story wow-ed me! great detail, some humor, and intense action!
come out with 22 soon (please!)

6.2 out of 5 stars!
MikuxLuka401 chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
Dude - or dudette - did you make this for me? Obviously you knew of my love for good guy betrayal and totally out of the blue revelations like this one. Good on yah mate.

MikuxLuka401 chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Awww shit! Juno being a dammed idiot, Vela crying, drones are back and Lupus sleeping off the saturday night mistakes. Good times :D

MikuxLuka401 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Sweeet! I really didn't expect much coming to the JFG section, but this one is looking promising :D Shame it only has 3 reviews :( I've only read the first chapter but I'm thinking this is going to be interesting.

diftboot chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
Magnificent. This story really adds a lot to the Jet Foce Gemini Universe, and I love how you portray Juno, Vela and Lupus, here.
This is the perfect complement after recently replayed the game _
Please, do everything you can to continue the story :D
The strange princess chapter 19 . 10/31/2012
Awesomeness! I expect to hear more from you very soon!
Tom Ado chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Nex,

So far, with your story, you have plenty of foreshadowing elements set up as though you have the whole thing planned out, and I like that. For example, you spent some of the time talking about the hassle with expensive, new cleaning drones. Because of Lupus's reaction to the box, it just gave the idea that something significant is going to happen with the obscurity of the situation.

I loved how you pointed out the reason why Vela wears pigtails and how much she despises pigtails. I got a laugh out of that. I also liked how in the first chapter you gave personalities to Juno, Vela, and Lupus. Of course, doing this makes the characters more interesting and gives the audience a reason to be curious about them. I know for a fact that I want to see how they (possibly) develop and interact with their superiors/peers/etc.

The only problem I have so far is that I finished reading this.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. I can't wait until you get farther into the story! Good luck with overtaking your procrastinations!