Reviews for Kissing the Wind
Maeko-chi chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
Ok, you are an amazing writer. I envy you more than any other, I can't find anything to critique, and I critizize everything! But you are getting short and slow and I'm getting impatient! Pleeeaaaase please oh please write faster! I love the storyline of this, the characters are great, you are awesome. Please keep going!
jdcocoagirl chapter 18 . 3/23/2012
seriously you going to cut it there... i'm hoping a new chapter will be posted soon i can't wait what you in store for this two lovers..
WinterPrayerOfTheMoons chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Hurry n continue
Mmm chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Hurry n continue
Yuri Chinen's wife chapter 18 . 3/22/2012
Ahhhhhhhhh now i can't wait for the next chapter:D!

Please update asap_!
aznpandagrl chapter 18 . 3/22/2012
ACK! CLIFFY! AND CLIMAX!

The two heroines of the story, are they really going to get caught?

Kukai HAS to escape, the phrase IS once in a blue moon, so be it, let him escape, let them live happily ever after!

Stupid Shartan, MALCOLM CAN'T DIE YOU STUPID OAF DON'T DO ANYTHING!

This is so suspenseful and magical I could say. I love it, and I'm waiting another update!~
WinnieCocoaFlip chapter 18 . 3/22/2012
It's acceptable. Ive been waiting for this for like ever and I was so happy when you finally updated!
xDreamStalker chapter 17 . 3/20/2012
Omggg please do the next chapter soonnn :)
xXHiddenMoonXx chapter 17 . 2/26/2012
Please update :-D
Yuri Chinen's wife chapter 17 . 2/23/2012
Ahhhh cliffhanger! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Please try and update soon:)!
Your Hopeless Romanticist chapter 17 . 2/19/2012
Bravo! I really love this story and I do hope you update very soon!

-Colly
Anonymous chapter 17 . 2/8/2012
This fanfic is awesome~ so update fast! :D
Smiley chapter 17 . 2/7/2012
Update update! Holy shit all the possibilities of who could hav turned Kukai in! I wanna kno wat happens
oXCherryXo chapter 17 . 2/3/2012
THANKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUU SOOOOOOOO MUCCHHHH FOR UPDAAAYYYTTIINNNNGGG ;DDDDDDDDDD, I LOVES THIS CHAPTER! 8D 333333333 PLEASE CONTINUE THIS FIC, I'LL BEE WAITING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE~~~~ 8D 3
WinnieCocoaFlip chapter 17 . 1/28/2012
Best kutau story ever! Love it love it love it!
106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »