Reviews for Kissing the Wind
WinnieCocoaFlip chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
At one part you said "Madue was just as AMU remembered" or something like that...that confused me a bit.

Amazing story btw.
Luna chapter 17 . 1/27/2012
I love , i'm thinking either Amu,Rima,Tadase,OR Nagihiko but more Nagi than the rest.
Liv Kat Loves Anime chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
anther review to add something.

aznpandagrl: I'm with you. if they pass, I'll join your rebellion. I will go insane, seeing as I just got hooked on fanfics(thanks to Kissing the wind X) It cannot happen! :P
Liv Kat Loves Anime chapter 17 . 1/27/2012
#1: thank you sooooo much for continueing this. There's so many amazing stories that the writer forgets about and you end up trying to come up with what happens. I thought this was one of those, so I was thrilled when I happened to come over to this one out of habit and see another Chapter has been added :D

2#I really love your writing style, this is an amazing story. You could be a pro with this talent, i envy you.

3I'm trying not to try and predict it, so I spazzed out at the last part! Was it shartan, revealing who it was? Some random creep that found out? Please continue, I'll be waiting, it drives me crazy(in a good way i guess)
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 17 . 1/25/2012
oh my goodness I just wanted to cry!

Dude, I want Shartan dead already. And I'm guessing the little kid in the story was Kukai? I figured. Anywho, I loved this so much!

I liked the part about the love for brother soldiers, or something like that. Really moving, the whole chapter was!

Oh noes! Not Kukai! Grrr, who turned him in?

XxGaaraXRukixX
aznpandagrl chapter 17 . 1/25/2012
OH SWEET GODDD THIS IS BRILLIANT! I love your writing, how poetic it is, how much detail and plot twists you make. I'm so so SO happy you updated. I've been waiting I was like. When is Kissing the Wind gonna update? I'm really obsessed with Pokemon, but this is my favorite story to update, among all the Pokemon I have.

Anyway the title now I understand the title. The metaphor you used is amazing. How you compared him to wind, it's so smart and just I love it. This chapter revealed so much, but aroused more questions-as well as sadness... Who turned Kukai in? Shartan? I don't even. Their love was about to take off too!

The chapter length satisfied me so much this made my day... No errors and awesome vocabulary and wording. If ACTA, SOPA, or PIPA passes and fanfics goes out, and this story isn't finished, I might just try to make a rebellion.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
Why didn't kuukai just kill him wait he was still unconscious?
angel2798 chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
pleaase continue this!
amazing chapter 16 . 10/7/2011
you are an amazing writer! please update soon the suspense is to hard to handle!
RenewEna chapter 16 . 9/21/2011
Whoa! awesome! :)
aznpandagrl chapter 16 . 9/20/2011
A review you shall have!

I'm reading Shakespere's Rome and Juliette at school, and this remiinds me of it... It's all poetic souding and such, but i do wish you would include more hints fro Kukai, the pace this is going is suspenseful tooo
En ar Ciel chapter 16 . 9/18/2011
I very much like the line in the beginning, something under the lines of: "If he found out how you felt he'd leave in a heartbeat, not even giving you enough time for you to open your lungs to say 'stop'".

I have to wonder though, even if Kukai feels the same, IF he found out about her love for him, WOULD he leave? I could see him doing it to keep her safe; loving a thief isn't the best idea. But at the same time I wonder if he would be selfish and keep her to himself?

Your story has such flow; it's as beautifully written as always. You have a way of weaving your words so seamlessly it's almost like reading a sonnet; very poetical.

And I do believe you're spoiling me by giving me something so artfully worded and amazingly written

\('w' ) 'Til next chapter!
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 16 . 9/18/2011
...

Whoa.

Did not expect Leroy to be part of the militia. Hmmm... I hope someone's past is coming up...

AND WHAT DID KUKAI DO WITH THE DIAMONDS? I must know! Lol, but seriously, go at your own pace. It makes it twice as interesting.

Why is it that you always update when I'm at my dad's house? I don't know, I just noticed it now.

XD Can't wait for the next update! Wanna know what Malcom does!

XxGaaraXRukixX
jd chapter 16 . 9/16/2011
i never thought that utau would be a kind of girl to ponder on her feeling and an outlook for other. this is very nice for the character build up. nice going. update soon.
Dear Rosie chapter 15 . 7/25/2011
Ooh! Ooh! I like this story a whole lot! :D I've been looking for good Kutau fics, and this is amazing. The plot is so interesting, and I love the Kukai/Utau interactions. And the Rimahiko in the last chapter made me squee. xD

I can't wait to see what Shartan will try to do to get the throne. :O

-RD :)