Reviews for Kissing the Wind
aznpandagrl chapter 15 . 7/19/2011
Still amazing. Your writing style is similar to a classic book. Which is definitely not a bad thing. Your style is refined and very amazing. It needs some decoding even, at times. You use a the crucial things in a story I wish I could inject myself.

Longer chappies are amazing. So yes yes yes. I was so very happy when this updated.
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 15 . 7/17/2011
:D Well done, as always! I love the part where Kukai thinks to himself that he's in love. I hope that you explain his past soon - as well as Utau's.

Anywho, please update soon!

XxGaaraXRukixX
jd chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
i like this chapter and i like how kukai realize his feelings but had no guts to voice out. and i like how utau act like real bossy girl... update soon.
Unconsciouslyme chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
I actually really like this "proper" writing.

What classic book did you finish reading?

I just read Pride and Prejudice which is actually really, really good. And If you hadn't read it, I think you should.
En ar Ciel chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
I'm not going to beat around the bush - I love your writing style. Its an excellent mix of description and dialogue, without too much of one and two little of the other. Its perfect.

I also really like how Utau and Kukai are so worried about being in love. It suits Kukai, who is a thief, because people could use that love against him; and Utau, who has been distancing herself from people for so long, it works that she'd be upset with herself for her newly-budding feelings.

I really love this story. It continues to be the best Kutau fic I've ever read; I always get so excited whenever a new chapter comes out. :)

Update again soon - and you shouldn't feel pushed to write longer chapters; updating more frequently is an easier solution rather than rushing out the plot. Not that you have any problem with that, because your plot isn't rushed in the least.

On the contrary, its quite fantastsic.
Macilla chapter 14 . 7/9/2011
I love this story. The way you protray tthe characters is perfect. I love the world you have created and the characters are real enough. Please pleae PLEASE update.
En ar Ciel chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
I love the slow romance these two are quietly brewing.

Your wording continues to be poetic and descriptive; I always find myself feeling a plethora of conflicting emotions whenever I read this.

Besides that you have a fantastic sense for this story. It's so appealing.

Kissing the Wind continues to be one of my all-time favorite stories ever.

I really enjoy your story. I can't stress that enough.
aznpandagrl chapter 14 . 6/21/2011
No offense, but this story is really in character, which is amazing, but if you're going to update slowly, please make longer chapters to enjoy. This is really great and unique and I really jump when it updates. I'm not disappointed in it... Just unsatisfied... not to sound harsh... sorry if I did...
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
:D YAY! It's been awhile (not forever) since you've updated! I'm excited that Utau is going to be making a song. Are you going to use one of her songs from the show or are you going to conjure something up yourself? Or are you going to take a song from an artist (which I wouldn't suggest, from your time period, it doesn't seem like they'd listen to our modern music).

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter! :) You know I'll be waiting!

XxGaaraXRukixX
aznpandagrl chapter 13 . 5/23/2011
Oh, this is an update of die story for me. It's absolutely amazing. I love the way you write. Please update with longer chapters because this story is over the top.

I love Kukai in this chappie and just uber uber amazing super awesome magnificent radiance. UPDATE!

I have no constructive criticism, I can say this honestly. It's impeccable.
En ar Ciel chapter 13 . 5/21/2011
I. Loved it.

I can't say enough how impressed I keep becoming with your story. _ Especially with the quotes Utau keeps coming back to - never dance with a bobcat, being one.

I think you're doing so, so good with this story.

And I liked how Kukai is having mixed feelings now. :P Doesn't know whether its love or a crush. Super cute.

And damn, you said this was 'rushed'? I've read rushed stories. This was great.

Update soon.
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 13 . 5/21/2011
:D Yay, you updated! I loved it a lot, especially Kukai! XD
BeMerryEatCake chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
You write so...poetically.

Yeah, that's what I think! It's smooth and easy to follow while mines all jagged and confusing! A friend reccomended this and gosh, I'm absolutely snagged by this captivating first chapter. I'm very curious now but I have to do some stuff and I can't continue to read it! DARN. Anyway, superawesomenessjob! :D
BeMerryEatCake chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Such a short prologue! But you've definetly got me hooked by that noose line(wait...was that some kind of sick pun? Non-intended, really). Not trying to sound like a weirdo or anything, I just - you know - it sounds awesome!

Onward I go~
aznpandagrl chapter 12 . 4/5/2011
Yay! Utau is back with Kukai! I hope they stay that way, but then the story would lose its plot. I personally thnk this chapter was too short though, but you updated faster! please keep it like that! I hope things get more exciting, but yet lovey dovey. I like the way you're incorporating Kutau
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »