Reviews for Kissing the Wind

Plz update!
girlyoudon'tknow chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
Update already pleas!
Demitea chapter 6 . 10/4/2010
OMG I wanna know wats happening! Please update soon! That was such a good chapter!
Lillith-hime's Immortal Realm chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
-gasp-

Oh no~!

Update please? Pretty please with a Kutau kiss on top? LOL!

I'm like so addicted... .!

~Ryoko
Lillith-hime's Immortal Realm chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
xD

Lol,

So... Uatu dropped the chain afterwards?

I didn't really get that last part, though I think she dropped it and left?
Lillith-hime's Immortal Realm chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
Aww, darn, I wanted to read more! TT

Too bad, I guess I'll just read when you update!

I'm so loving this..
Lillith-hime's Immortal Realm chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
KYAA~!

They met~

So cute!

Kukai thinks Utau is a princess?

Or is it cuz he thinks she's so beautiful she's worthy of being called princess? LOL

~Ryoko
Temmie-Moo chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
Wow... This is amazing.

Thankyou, I never thought I would ever find a GOOD Shugo Chara fan fic ever again. ')

But here's my prediction: Utau is the princess? I think that would be slightly cliche-ish tho. So if you were planning to do that (Just a suggestion) you should try to lead people on into thinking that Utau was and throw them off; and end it with she isn't?

But then again, it's your story. I'm just saying to have some fun and to play around with it. )
En ar Ciel chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
You never fail to disappoint me. And when I mentioned that it was too short, I was merely saying I was being greedy. Your chapters are wonderful. I honestly love the excitement I feel when I see you've made a new one. Does that make me weird? Hmm. I particularly like how you stay in character so well! It's quite a breath of fresh air. Regardless, keep up the amazing work. You're aware, I hope, that if you changed the names you could probably write a novel with this plot. )

I love your work.
Demitea chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Wow cool! I loved this chapter! Update! )
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Wow! I luv this fic please update! XD
En ar Ciel chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
It was short, but once again enough to motivate my lazy self back on Fanfiction. I have to say that trolling stories on my PSP works better when I have something to look forward to. I hope you decide to update soon, because I must say I enjoy reading your stories more than most. It was beautifully written, and unlike most stories, they were in character and believeable. I've never really heard of a plot quite like this one, as well...

Please update soon...~
Demitea chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
That is the cutest chapter ever! *fan girl squeal* ok im calm...that was an awsome chappie, so please update soon! )
MoneLouie chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
yay, another story from u! i personally LUV the prologue, but i think the part where Utau sees Kukai n instantly thinks their paths were destined to crossover is a lil bit too fast

i luv the way u write, keep the good work up!
Demitea chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Wow...I get the feeling this will be a great story. So far it has been really good. And the prolouge was really beautiful. All the emotion in it and the wind metaphor was great. And the noose around his neck? Does that mean u are going to kill him off? Please update this story soon I feel the desire to read more. It is a beautiful story so far. Great work. And im glad u decided to write the story it seems like a really good plot so far. Update...)
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »