Reviews for Kissing the Wind
Lillith-hime's Immortal Realm chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
I have a simple four letters that stand for four words, one of which isn't so nice of a word to say, but also this has a double meaning. Hehe. I had to change the last letter for it to make sense however.

LMA(O/F)!

xD

(Also means Loving Mind's Amazing Fics!)

What a fail I am... .
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!

lol, it's true!

Plz update!
girlyoudon'tknow chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
Update already pleas!
Demitea chapter 6 . 10/4/2010
OMG I wanna know wats happening! Please update soon! That was such a good chapter!
Lillith-hime's Immortal Realm chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
-gasp-

Oh no~!

Update please? Pretty please with a Kutau kiss on top? LOL!

I'm like so addicted... .!

~Ryoko
Lillith-hime's Immortal Realm chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
xD

Lol,

So... Uatu dropped the chain afterwards?

I didn't really get that last part, though I think she dropped it and left?
Lillith-hime's Immortal Realm chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
Aww, darn, I wanted to read more! TT

Too bad, I guess I'll just read when you update!

I'm so loving this..
Lillith-hime's Immortal Realm chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
KYAA~!

They met~

So cute!

Kukai thinks Utau is a princess?

Or is it cuz he thinks she's so beautiful she's worthy of being called princess? LOL

~Ryoko
Temmie-Moo chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
Wow... This is amazing.

Thankyou, I never thought I would ever find a GOOD Shugo Chara fan fic ever again. ')

But here's my prediction: Utau is the princess? I think that would be slightly cliche-ish tho. So if you were planning to do that (Just a suggestion) you should try to lead people on into thinking that Utau was and throw them off; and end it with she isn't?

But then again, it's your story. I'm just saying to have some fun and to play around with it. )
En ar Ciel chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
You never fail to disappoint me. And when I mentioned that it was too short, I was merely saying I was being greedy. Your chapters are wonderful. I honestly love the excitement I feel when I see you've made a new one. Does that make me weird? Hmm. I particularly like how you stay in character so well! It's quite a breath of fresh air. Regardless, keep up the amazing work. You're aware, I hope, that if you changed the names you could probably write a novel with this plot. )

I love your work.
Demitea chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Wow cool! I loved this chapter! Update! )
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Wow! I luv this fic please update! XD
En ar Ciel chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
It was short, but once again enough to motivate my lazy self back on Fanfiction. I have to say that trolling stories on my PSP works better when I have something to look forward to. I hope you decide to update soon, because I must say I enjoy reading your stories more than most. It was beautifully written, and unlike most stories, they were in character and believeable. I've never really heard of a plot quite like this one, as well...

Please update soon...~
Demitea chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
That is the cutest chapter ever! *fan girl squeal* ok im calm...that was an awsome chappie, so please update soon! )
MoneLouie chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
yay, another story from u! i personally LUV the prologue, but i think the part where Utau sees Kukai n instantly thinks their paths were destined to crossover is a lil bit too fast

i luv the way u write, keep the good work up!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »