Reviews for A Drabble Series
Kelsey Pearl chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
I love this. Bellice forever! :D
Smayz chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Oo, these prompts were perfect for Alice and Bella. Unlike the other two parts, these vibrated more with emotions and love. It felt like love was being screamed from ever passage. The prompt sin was delicious and Bella marking Alice as hers was the perfect ending to this series of drabbles. I hope you decide to write more ficlets about these two.
Smayz chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Aww, I love reading these as much as the other ones. The flow wasn't there, but each one was perfect for each prompt. I love the silliness of the prompt games. These drabbles can always bring a smile to my face. Why are Rose and Emmett considered the Beauty and the Beast though? Rose is obviously beautiful, but Emmett is perfect in his own way.
Smayz chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Aww, these drabbles are so cute and lovable. The candlelight dinner had me grinning. Actually, most of them made me chuckle or grin. I love your writing style. I could practically imagine the smell of Bella in the air with your first sentence. I liked you ended this part with eternity. It was sweet and to the point.
ShiroFlake chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Awesome job !

I can't wait for the next update.
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
I liked the first one in this series, the Games prompt...I thought it was adorable. But all of these are pretty adorable, and i think you capture the emotion in each small drabble perfectly, Its all very interesting and I look forward to either future stories or updates. :)
Reviewer chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
This is amazing, Its fluffy and adorable. :) I was thrilled when I saw a second chapter to the story, and now I cant wait for another. :)
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Holy crap that was amazing, the writing was very well done as the descriptions were written with perfection, light and sweet. The drabble was short but they pulsed with the love and emotion in each one. I sure hope that their is going to be another chapter of this. Perhaps of Bella being a vampire? I think that would be amazing. :)