Reviews for Break the Chains of Reality
CSKazaam chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
You know, I think my favorite scene is actually the first one. I like how Rue felt empty at Autor's death, even though she doesn't love him the way he seemed to love her. And I love the bit about Ahiru never having experienced losing someone like that before, having been a duck, and her being so confused and heartbroken, and not knowing what to do. That's something I probably wouldn't have thought of!

I also really like the details, like Ahiru's sloppy, misspelled handwriting. LOL.

I still think it's really creepy and horrible to find out that you were escorting a spirit home, while the real person had been dead. o.o

Awww, the scene of Ahiru greeting Rue is just so adorable!

Fakir and Rue's argument came out great! And ouch, Rue's last comment had to have hurt.

**and snickers at the comment about the house shaking. XD**

Awesome fic!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Yay! _

Perfect.
Nuit Songeur chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Yay! _ I certainly enjoyed reading this. And, even though I don't believe the entire part revolving around Autor's death, I do believe I R&Red the one where Fakir takes him home and that was certainly a touching piece.

And this added more to the flow.

I love how you continually accentuated Rue's character with her concern for Ahiru, going past her original fatal flaw of selfishness. And, I know Rue's not one of your most favorite characters (especially compared to Autor) but I immensely enjoyed how well you wrote her. Direct, straight-to-the point, logical, and uses a unique combination of pathos and logos in her arguements. It's exactly the way I see her post-series.

I also like the way you displayed Fakir's grief. And his dogged determination to write someone into being reminds me a lot of LunaSphere's This Pendent Heart fic where- instead of writing Ahiru into a girl- he's concerned with bring at least some form of Autor back. But then Rue comes along and prevents him from making the mistake.

The part where he's picking up all the paper wads seemed very significant to me.

Also, I love the interaction part as well. They both are too stubborn and strong-willed to back down which creates that butting-heads type of feel. Similarly in the anime when Fakir tells her to stay away from Mytho and she told him flatly to stop ordering her around.

And, even though they came to a sort of mutual understanding- Rue still decides to stick around to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. I can definitely see that in Rue.

Also- I thought the last blurb with Ahiru was hilarious. Though, it's hard to laugh because of the tragedy of Autor's death marrs the would-be cheery nature of everyone. An excellent and effective tool, I believe.

Thank you SO much again for writing this! _ I really enjoyed it! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
If it wasn't occasioned by a tragedy, this would be hilarious. Yes, the house would shake; yes, Fakir can be impossible to talk to, and who would know better? I've always thought that, once Rue recovered from the end of the Story, that she and Fakir would be best enemies, more or less- the sort where old enemies really are better than new friends.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Ooh, poor everyone in this, especially Ahiru realizing that she's losing Fakir, too!

And I love how direct Rue is. And Fakir trying to get rid of the papers is a powerful scene, especially if he had been trying to write Autor back... as is his realization as to what Ahiru's true words were.
Nanenna chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Yeah, putting those two into a room is bound to make the building shake. Trying to deal with Rue and Fakir post-series is always a little iffy, they both care for Ahiru and Mytho deeply and both have every reason not to trust each other or get alone. The thought of them having a stare off and trying to out-stubborn each other seems very fitting.