Reviews for Inheritance
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Ah, this was very interesting. Indeed, you can't have good without the bad, and you often learn stuff you shouldn't from your teachers! I've been wanting to read a fic like this one for ages!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This was so sad at how Team 7 is spiraling downwards.
Taichi09 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Yes, I am just looking through all your stories now and reading everything I can find. This is a nice job. I also like how Team 7 parrallels the Sannin (I just hope that doesn't mean Sasuke will kill Kakashi...). I also like how you made their vices a little different than the usual 'money, sake, women'. You made it a little more complicated.

Also, just a comment on your profile. I think that there are a lot more favorites than reviews because (in all honesty) reviewing is harder. Not to mention, there are SOOOO many people on this site who don't let anonomous people review that there are a lot of people (I used to be one of them) who think you CAN'T review without an account and so don't try. (I had tried to review people so many times and found out I couldn't that I thought you had to have an account. Then I found one a few months ago where you could review anonymously and I had been on this site-and favoriting it-for YEARS). But coodoes to you for letting anonymous readers review! There is nothing on this site (besides BLATENT OOC) that annoys me more than a writer begging for reviews and not letting anonymous readers review.

So thanks for letting me tell you my thoughts!

Taichi