Reviews for Her Love, His Regrets
Alex chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
Ugh! Snape is such a bastard. His abuse of Harry makes him sooo easy to hate. Ultimately I think he got exactly what he deserved. He doesn't deserve to live to see the peace that comes later. The world is a better place with one less child abuser.
8thweasleykid chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
poor severus, then again it is due to his own actions isn't it. at least in part
blue artemis chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
Sigh. Dumbledore. I think he's more evil than Voldie sometimes.
theparadoxofsnape chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
Aw... Sev. :(

C'mon, Harry... see! Look... really look and see everything that was laid bare before you... see!

That was a terrible moment at the end when he thought how he'd ruined so much and didn't want his tears to warp the picture of Lily... and how he hoped he'd be dead before the boy.

Heart breaking stuff. So amazingly written.

Great... no, fantastic job! Really superb!

Chevalier de Brillieu chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
I love the bit about Ron and Hermione's hand-holding in their sleep (I love that you always pick up on the canon details) and the ending part with the eye-lock. Lily's eyes. Like in Prince's Tale.
cheygrl94 chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Update soon!

Caitlin chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
chaper to was excellent I when Severus tell Harry that he knows nothing and he right Harry does know nothing. please keep righting.
Theowyn of HPG chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Your Snape and Harry are brilliant, very in character which is a rare joy. Your plot also has great potential and your writing is generally strong. I do have one suggestion: don't double back on your timeline. This is confusing - at first I had no idea what was going on at the beginning of this chapter - and it slows down your plot.

I know it can be tempting to show 'both sides' of a scene, but it's completely unnecessary and not worth it. We know Harry found Snape in Sirius's bedroom, barged in and disarmed him. Seeing it twice is totally superfluous. So pick a POV and do the scene once. Any critical information from another perspective (such as the fact that the trio had spent the night at 12GP) can be worked in later. The rest of the first part of the chapter (Harry's musings on life, Dumbledore and Snape) isn't needed at all and would be better cut to give a nice, seemless transition between chapters 1 and 2.
jolisgsd chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Interesting story so far. Well written. Nice to see more of Snape's viewpoint.
The Flying Taco chapter 2 . 8/30/2010

Moony'sgirlthroughandthrough chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Please continue! I'm looking forward to reading more!
Moony'sgirlthroughandthrough chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Lately, I've found myself getting hooked on Harry/Severus "severitus" type fanfictions. This one looks very promising. Looking forward to reading more. :-)
Slytherin66 chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
A good chapter, while I am glad Harry did not kill Severus, his desire not to kill makes no sense his life now and the future would be so much easier if he killed those who would kill or harm him.

I look forward to what will be said and done next.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Good chapter and interesting story so far. Severus really did get the worst jobs.
misundersnape chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Ouch... emotions running hot in this chap. But goodness it is so good!

Just wondering how Snape missed the trio in the house when he arrived... did he not check the second time he arrived? Well, that was a bit foolish and lapse of him if so.

So, we've establish that neither have intentions or the desire to actually kill the other... and therefore are left with nothing but... conversation? Let's see how it will go...

Update as soon as possible - I'll be here waiting eagerly!

169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »