Reviews for Her Love, His Regrets
misundersnape chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Ooh... excellent first chapter. One moment I have always wanted to explore more fully from canon was Snape's moment of emotion at Grimmauld Place. Glad to have found a fic which does it for me.

I shall move on to see just what Harry witnessed and what he made of it all...

misundersnape...
Ignus R chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Oooh, this is promising indeed! I really like the way you worked this scene.
SituationalExtrovert chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Well, this seems to be starting off in a veeerrrryy interesting fashion, and I can;t wait to see where you go with this.

I will, however, take this opportunity to make my usual plea for AU stories featuring Snape: Let Sverus live!
cartoonartist5 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
This chapter has an exciting edge to it! :) I'll admit, the beginning confused me at first, but then it eventually led to where Chapter One left off. My favorite part was the dialogue - it was BRILLIANT! Felt like I was truly listening to Harry and Snape! I'm looking forward to future chapters of this AU storyline!
The One Called Demetra chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Hm...I think you're being a bit heavy on the adverbs and synonyms for 'said'. Makes the text seem overdressed. And a few awkward phrases, too. I didn't really notice or mind before, but this chapter was so similar to bits of the actual books that the contrast was a bit startling.
nuclearXsquid chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Great Cliffhanger!

I love the introspection of this chapter and the imagery!

I hope Harry saw and understood Snape's weak moment, though it's not likely, considering the hate in his voice.
Heroes.Heroines chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
:O ! poor snape, i hate how he always feels so guilty.. but i love this story! cant wait for the next chapter!
offerjupiter chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I LOVE YOU SNAPE DON'T CRY TT HARRY DON'T CALL HIM A COWARD I KEEL YOU! Heh I'm kinda emotional right now for reasons not needed to be known, reading about Snape only fuels it X3 I love you Snape! NEXT CHAPTER :O
Caitlin Arthur chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
That was very good please keep going.
Skysong chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Another good start to what I'm sure will be another good fic by Sindie :D I almost felt like I was there with Snape, well done, looking forward to what Harry is going to do
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Gasp.

Awww, oh Harry. You don't understand!
stoneagequeen chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Poor Snape...broken hearted...misunderstood...

this is a bittersweet chapter and a great beginning to the story!

Please continue. I am looking forward to the confrontation and what happens next.

Thanks for posting.
shyfoxling chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Mmm, powerful exploration of his feelings there.
Yashida chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Promising start
blue artemis chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Well, does he expect Harry's voice to be anything but hateful?
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »