Reviews for Her Love, His Regrets
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
So satisfying and still so tantalizing! The suspense is building! Can't wait to find out how this ends.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
This chapter is good therapy. Gahh, if only this had happened, right?! Oh well.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
So tragic, ahh! I feel like I should be bawling again like after the great reveal about Snape. Urgh.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Ouch. Poor Snape. And poor Dumbledore! I think you conveyed their emotions just right.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Ooh. Spot-on with the reactions? Hermione using logic, Ron being outraged, Harry being stubborn. Realistic and makes me want to read on.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Wow. Shivers. I wonder what's going to happen next?
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Oh ho. As if the premise wasn't good enough, the writing is absolutely fantastic. It's fitting, really. Conveys all the emotion without being too weighty and whiny. I do admire that.
Larenars chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
Really awesome. Thanks for sharing.
District12Survivor chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Awesome!
MuggleCreator chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
Awww! Nice stuff!
Saint Snape chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
Love the story. Severus deserved to live and not die.
stups40617 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Dear Sindie, I am fan of your stories. To practice my knowledge of the english language I started translating some of your stories. May I share those translated stories with other german fans? I need your permission to share it on the webseite ' '. Your name will of coarse be mentioned as author of the story. Thanks in advance for considering my apply.

sincerely yours
Stups40617
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
Frankly, Harry is better than his mother; I hope that _Hermione_ sees those memories and explains why kind of person would let a 'friend' hang upside and choking and just stand around and talk. I bet she'd say a few things about someone who would *join* the Marauders after that, too.

This story ended much better than canon. (as for Madam Pomfrey, obviously Snape had doubts about her; why else would he take that bitten leg to Filch in the first book, rather than to her?).

Good story.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
A bezoar stone would have been good for poison, if Harry had had one; he should have remembered what he did to save Ron (it couldn't have hurt to check Snape's pockets to see what he had).

But this is what Harry and the others _should_ have done, instead of stumbling off to let Snape die alone.

Very good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
Alas, Snape is right-Harry _doesn't_ think. He could have gone ahead to the Headmaster's office, and Snape could have flown into the window later on.

But time is growing short, and the Horcruxes must be destroyed.

At least Dumbledore is ashamed of jerking _Harry_ around...
170 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »